Party- Sungchan x Lucas

Requested by Anonymous

_______________________________________

"Dude come on, don't be such a pussy"
Johnny said, trying to drag Lucas out of the car.

"I already told you I don't want to go inside" Lucas paused, tightening his grip on the car seat.
"Especially if Sungchan is here"

"That's an even better reason to come inside, you can finally talk to him"

Lucas shook his head vigorously, his grip slowly loosening.

"I'll make you a deal" Johnny started, letting go of Lucas for a bit

Lucas raised an eyebrow.

"If you come with me, I'll buy you a bigbang album"

Lucas shrugged "Okay"

"Wait it was that easy?" Johnny stared at Lucas in disbelief.

"If you're making me drink its gonna be two albums" Lucas called back, already halfway to the front door.

Johnny shook his head, quickly following after Lucas.

Entering the house, you could feel the floor shake with the weight of almost a hundred college students, Johnny and Lucas making ninety-eight.

"Yo, Lucy, my main man" a random drunk at the party attempted to fist bump Lucas, accidentally punching another person.

You could guess how that turned out.

The amount of people chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" was growing by the second. Lucas, not wanting to be a part of it, slowly shuffled his way to the top of the staircase, avoiding the half full cups discarded by the couples making out on the stairs.

Wandering around the dimly lit hallway, Lucas looked around for the bathroom.

Upon finding it, he observed the very long line which descended down a second staircase.

Sighing, Lucas walked around a bit more, looking for an empty room.

After a few minutes of searching he came across a room at the end of the hallway, no noises seemed to be coming out of it.

Knocking on the door twice, he listened for any type of noise, but none was heard.

Opening the door, Lucas found a seemingly empty room, except for one or two candles.

Deciding that this was the best place to stay until the line for the bathroom went down, he sat down on the bed that was in the center of the room.

Pulling out his phone, he scrolled through his Insta feed, liking random pictures of cats.

"When did you get in here?" A voice asked, Lucas tensing up as he recognized the voice.

Turning his head slowly, he sheepishly smiled, locking eyes with his crush, Sungchan.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't realize-" Lucas was cut off by Sungchan pressing a small kiss on his lips.

"You're not drunk are you?"

Lucas shook his head.

"Good"

...

Lucas stared at the growing lump in his stomach, Smiling at the small kicks the baby gave every few minutes.

"You dead yet?" Sungchan popped his head in the door with a tray full of mini sandwiches.

"You keep asking that, why? You want me to be dead?" Lucas raised an eyebrow