Birthday- Mark x Jaemin pt.2

Requested by WarriorPanda2004
_______________________________________

It was Monday. Mark and Jaemin were doing their usual routine. Make breakfast, eat breakfast, then cuddle on the couch until Mark had to go to work.

But this time, things were different.

"Jaem, can you pass the remote?"

"Yeah give me a sec" Jaemin reached over for the remote but it was snatched by little grubby hands before he could get to it.

"TJ give me the remote"

"I watch buggy buggy" Terrence-Lucas began pushing random buttons on the remote, trying to find the channel for his favorite cartoon.

"How about we watch buggy later?"

"No! Buggy on now"

"TJ don't make me bring the spoon" Jaemin warned, earning a small pout from the boy before he handed the remote over.

"Thank you, now go play with your sisters"

"But they playin dwess up"

"And? Don't you like dress up?"

"No, they only let TJ wear skiwts"

"But you like wearing skirts"

"Only sometimes"

"Then go play with Nacho, I'm sure he needs attention"

"Okey" TJ made a little noise to call the dog, waddling over to his room.

But could you really call it his room? It was invaded by his sisters when they got Nacho, so he no longer had space to do four-year old boy things.

He walked in the room, already hearing the argument over which color they would wear.

"I want pink!"

"No! I want pink"

"Fine, I'll take blue then"

"But I want blue"

"Didn't you just want pink?!"

"No! I wanted blue"

"Be quiet!" TJ interrupted their little quarrel by screeching at the top of his lungs.

"Shut up TJ!" The girls said simultaneously.

One thing you might not know about TJ, is that he's kinda sensitive.

When I say sensitive, I mean you don't want to yell at him unless you'd like to feel the wrath of two childish but overprotective dads.

"MAMA!"

It took a few seconds for Jaemin to come to his aid, as he unfortunately lost the game of rock paper scissors.

"What did you girls do?" He asked, picking up TJ and holding him on his hip.

"Nothin Mama" Tiffany held her hands behind her back, staring nervously at the ground.

"Tanya?"

"We were fightin"

"Over what?"

"Dresses"

Jaemin sighed, adjusting TJ so he could discipline the girls.

"How many times have I told you not to yell at your brother?"

They stayed silent.

"You know he's sensitive, so why would you do it?"

"Well he told us to be quiet" Tanya replied.