Pregnant- Johnny x Mark

Mark clutched his stomach, extruding last nights contents into the toilet bowl. That happened a lot lately. The front door opened "Baby~" Johnny called from the living room. "Mark? Where are you? I got Denny's and-" Johnny paused when he discovered Mark hovering over the toilet.

Dropping the large plastic bag he was holding, Johnny quickly knelt beside him and rubbed his back. "Did you get drunk again?" Mark shook his head, gripping the toilet seat and successfully standing up.

"I'm alright now, it's just a stomach bug" Mark assured Johnny and left the bathroom, Johnny trailed behind him, a concerned look plaguing his face.

Softly opening the fridge door, Mark spotted one of the waterbottles he had put in the back, hiding it from himself for when he really needed it.

Reaching his hand out he managed to grab the cold bottle from the grip of the milk and pickle jar. Swiftly opening the bottle, Mark chugged the cool liquid until there were only droplets in the plastic bottle. Johnny widened his eyes as Mark rushed back to the bathroom and continued vomiting, Johnny followed behind and attempted to help.

Mark finished and silently walked back to the bedroom. Johnny came in soon after and lied next to him. "So no Denny's today?" Mark shook his head, curling up into a fetal position. Johnny wrapped his arms around Mark's waist, massaging his stomach in hopes of him feeling better.

Hours later, Mark shifted around. He was hungry. Too hungry. Mark released himself from the grip of a sleeping Johnny and went to find the dropped bag of food.

Soon spotting it on the kitchen table, Mark looked through it. It had all the things Johnny and him would usually get from Denny's, even down to the oddly specific six butter packets. Mark sighed, he should've eaten it when it was still hot. The microwave would have to suffice for now.

A few beeps later and the food was radioactively warm. Mark cronched down on the waffle sandwich he had made himself. It was legit just three waffles stacked together with bacon and eggs in between the waffles.

Nevermind, that was not a sandwich, that was most definitely a waffle cake.

"I thought you were sick?" Johnny stood in the doorway of the bedroom, watching Mark devour the food in front of him. Mark paused. "I don't know either, but I got really hungry and I haven't thrown up yet so" Mark shrugged and continued eating the monstrosity that he created. Johnny smiled and sat down across from him, occasionally wiping away the crumbs and grease that would appear on the corners of his mouth.

Mark thought a moment. "Johnny...what if..."

"What if?"

"What if I'm pregnant?"

"Let's not assume things, it still could just be a stomach bug" Johnny smiled and ruffled his hair. "I'll get a test, I wont be too long" Johnny grabbed his keys off of the counter and headed to the convenience store.

Not even ten minutes later, Johnny walked back in with a plastic bag. "I'm back~" Johnny said in a sing-songy voice. Mark smiled and placed the dish he was cleaning into the drying rack. "Do you wanna do one now and one later?" Johnny asked, showing the two pregnancy tests. "I also have a third one just in case the first two have opposite answers" Mark smiled "You really thought of everything huh?" Johnny nodded and handed one of the tests to Mark.

...

Mark bit his lip in anticipation. The test sat on the counter between the couple. Johnny noticed his nervousness and went to comfort him.

Hugging him from the back, Johnny swayed their bodies side to side. "Baby~ it's okay, stop being so nervous" Johnny said lowly into Mark's ear. Normally Mark would've hit him for making his heart explode like that but he low-key needed it.