Ashes- Hendery x Ten

((Trigger warning))
((Mentions attempted suicide and actual suicide))

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" Ten screamed at his boyfriend. "For the last time Ten, it wasn't what it looked like, she was literally my cousin-" Hendery started but was cut off by Ten throwing a vase at him. The vase crashed into the wall and left shards everywhere on the floor.

"REALLY NOW? IF SHE WAS YOUR COUSIN THEN WHY WERE YOU KISSING HER?" Ten continued shouting and throwing whatever he could find at Hendery. "I didn't kiss her, there was a leaf in her hair-" "IF YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DRAGGED IT ON THIS LONG, JUST..GO DIE!" Ten finished and immediately regretted his words.

"If you really think that way then I will" Hendery said and stormed out of the house, ignoring the abnormally loud sobs coming from the house and himself.

★2 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠★
"At least we're acknowledging it now, right?" Ten said as he walked down the sidewalk with Hendery, coming from the clinic. Hendery hummed in response. "Just promise me something? Please don't try killing yourself again" Ten rubbed the dorsal side of Hendery's hand. "I promise, from the entirety of my heart" Hendery replied. Ten smiled and kissed his cheek.

Hendery carried the canister of gasoline towards a shed in the back of the forest, away from any trees or wildlife. Emptying the entire can on the floor. Hendery sat down on the chair in the middle of the floor and lit a match..

...

Ten ran through the streets, pushing past strangers. He couldn't find Hendery anywhere. He remembered the special place. The place where they confessed, where they had their first kiss..the shed.

...

Ten arrived at the edge of the forest, seeing smoke and flashing lights surrounding the area of the shed.

...

"Are you a close friend or relative?" The paramedic asked. "No I'm his boyfriend" Ten replied. "Alright I'm gonna need you to get in the back."

...

"December 29th 2020, 16:57" The doctor announced the time of death.
"I'll take his ashes" Ten said lowly.

...

"Mr.Lee, This was found in the remains of your boyfriend"
"Oh thank you" Ten replied, taking the  small box and letter."

Ten, I have no idea how to say this but you mean the world to me, I really want to marry you someday so I already bought the rings. That was probably a bad choice on my end. I kind of forgot what ring size you are, oops.

...

Ten slipped the ring onto his finger. "I do" tears slipped from his eyes as he ran his fingers through the ashes of his lover. He placed the ring inside the urn and closed it. "I love you, Hendery" He said with a forced smile.

_______________________________________

We got too fluffy lately so I wrote this shit.

...

I also needed a reason to cry so my mom would stop being like "why are you always crying"

Kay bye