Frog- Sungchan x Jungwoo

"You can't force me to get married to someone I don't love. Especially that bimbo" Jungwoo snapped, storming up the stairs to his room.

"Did he mean me?" A woman asked, pointing at herself cluelessly. 

"You're the last suitress we had available for him" The king rubbed his temples. "He won't give up on that homosexual phase of his"

The door slammed open, revealing an almost dead queen.

"YOU" she pointed at the king.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JEREMY"

"I have no clue what you're talking about-GUARDS"

"YOU LEFT ME IN THAT DAMNED FOREST TO DIE, ALL FOR THIS STUPID THRONE?!" The queen screamed at her husband.

A few gasps were heard among the servants.

"I-I really dont know what she's talking about-" the king shifted his eyes around the room.

"Guards, arrest this man" the queen growled.

...

Jungwoo sighed, falling against the back of the door. a small croak was heard and Jungwoo turned his head.

"Hi Channie" he crawled over to the terrarium on his desk, reaching in and pulling out the small yellow spotted frog.

Jungwoo walked over to his bed, lieing down and placing Channie on his chest.

"He keeps bringing in suitresess even though he knows I'm gay" Jungwoo sighed, rubbing his thumb on the top of Channie's head. Chan letting out low croaks everytime Jungwoo dragged his thumb on his skin.

"And this one was worse than the others, I saw her outside last night flirting with one of the guards." Jungwoo threw his hands up, emphasizing his annoyance.

He looked at Chan, who was confusedly blinking. "Thanks Channie, you really understand me" Jungwoo got up, walking over to his terrarium, he gave Chan a little kiss before setting him back down into his tank.

"I'm gonna go get cake, don't watch tharntype without me~" Jungwoo walked out into the hallway, walking down to the kitchen.

"Sebastian, would you be a dear and fetch me some cake from that little baker down the road?"

Sebastian nodded, rushing out of the room with his hat.

"That's gonna take a bit-" Jungwoo was cut off by Sebastian coming back into the room.

"Prince didn't request any specific flavors so I got all of them" He placed three bags on the countertop.

Jungwoo peeked into the bags "That's um, a lot"

"Is prince unsatisfied with the aske selection?"

"No no, not at all, thank you Sebastian" Jungwoo smiled, taking a random container from one of the bags and grabbing a fork on his way out.

Walking back upstairs, Jungwoo paused at his mother's room, hearing pained groans.

Opening the door Jungwoo peeked in, seeing his mother in tattered clothes, Bandages being wrapped around her torso.

"Mom?" Jungwoo stepped into the room.

"Oh hey Jungwoo, long time no see" she weakly smiled.

"Don't "hey Jungwoo" me, where have you been?" He ran towards his mom, but keeping his distance as she was still being bandaged.

"Your father left me in that forest a few months ago. I survived on sheer will, and deer innards"

"I guess I'll talk to you later, you should rest" Jungwoo waved and exited the room.

Entering his room, Jungwoo set down the cake and was about to eat it but he  paused. There was no croaking. Looking at Chan's cage, Jungwoo noticed he was missing.

Jungwoo POV
Okay okay, don't panick, he's probably just hiding under his log.

I walked over to his tank, opening the top and lifting a log up.

Okay panicking time, he's not there.

Author POV

Jungwoo put the log back calmly before he started frantically running around.

Checking every corner of his room, he still didn't find Chan.

Jungwoo sighed, collapsing on his bed, feeling his heart drop to the pit of his stomach.

'Is he really gone?' The thought resonated in his brain, hitting every nerve, making him let out loud sobs.

"Prince are you okay?" Sebastian peeked into the room.

"Go aw-ay please" Jungwoo sniffled.

Sebastian bowed and shut the door quietly.

Jungwoo sprawled out his limbs, it was getting too hot in the room. He closed his eyes, just wanting this to be a terrible dream.

A small weight landed on his chest.

Slowly opening his eyes, he saw Chan, staring blankly at him.

Jungwoo gasped "CHANNIE OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT I LOST YOU" Jungwoo held the frog in front of him, kissing his head repeatedly.
"Don't do that again." Jungwoo said sternly. Chan stuck his toung out, making the human laugh.

"Night Channie" Jungwoo kissed Channie one last time before falling asleep.

...

Jungwoo woke up, unable to breathe.
Opening his eyes, he found a very heavy, clotheless boy laying on top of him.

"Who are you?!" Jungwoo screeched, startling the boy awake.

"Father why do you yell?" The boy questioned.

"Father? I ain't no one's daddy" Jungwoo gave him a weird look.

"But you have raised me, therefore you are my father"

"I don't remember raising a child"

"Does father not remember? I've watched you since I was a baby, right over there" The boy pointed towards the tank.

"...Sungchan?"

Chan gasped "Father you remember my name!"

"Please stop calling me that, my name is Jungwoo"

"Do you not like being called father?"

"Of course I don't, it's weird"

"Okay I will call you Jungwoo"

"Thank you" Jungwoo sat up pushing Chan off of him.

"SEBASTIAN" Jungwoo called out.

"Yes Prince?"

"Bring Channie some clothes please"

"Right away Prince"

Sebastian soon came back with a hoodie and jeans, not very royal like but it seemed decent.

"Go change" Sungchan was handed the clothes, looking clueless.
Attempting to crawl off of the bed, Sungchan ended up face planting on the floor.

"Do you not know how to walk?"

"I've never had to"

Jungwoo sighed.
"Its going to be a long day"

_______________________________________

oops it's been a bit huh?

sorry lol