Basement- Johnny x Mark

Johnny stood in front of the looming building. 'It's just a year, how bad could it be?' He thought, oblivious to the shorter man approaching him.

"Can I presume you are Mr. Suh?" The man asked in Japanese, something Johnny knew very little of.

"uh, Hai?" Johnny said in more of a questioning tone, unsure if that was the right word.

"Follow me"

Johnny trailed behind the man, unsure of what to do next.

"The master is in the livingroom, don't keep him waiting"

Johnny questionably bowed and walked towards the owner of the enormous house.

"Mr. Suh, pleasure to see you again"
The Owner said in Japanese. Johnny nodded like he understood.

"Oh, right, you're from America, my apologies" The Owner continued in English with an Australian accent.

"I have to say, I'm a bit surprised I made it through the interview" Johnny smiled sheepishly, Sitting where the owner was gesturing to.

"Thank you for the opportunity Mr.."

"Bang, call me Mr.Bang"

"Must get a lot of ladies then?"

"Men, actually"

"Ah.."

Johnny POV
Johnathan what the fuck did you just do-
You asked your boss if he gets a lot of ladies. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!
...
but he responded with "men, actually"
...
so he's gay?
*cough cough* interesting.
...
he lowkey kinda hot though-
...
STOP IT
you will not get a crush on your boss on the first day.

oh shit is he saying something?

Author POV

"Uh, Mr.Suh?"

Johnny snapped out of his thoughts to be greeted by an awfully annoyed looking boss.

"I don't date my workers, I hope you know that"

Johnny nodded, unsure of what to say.

"Very well, I will explain your duties in a timely manner" Mr. Bang stood up from the couch walking in front of the fire place.

"Everyday, you must prepare breakfast for me and my pet.

"Next, clean every room from top to bottom, starting at the fourth floor."

"Then when I come home from work, you will cook dinner and then go to your room. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good, Jeeves will show you to your room"

...

Johnny was startled awake by a voice saying "Good morning!" repeatedly.

Johnny groaned, smacking his phone around until the noise stopped.

Sitting up, Johnny eyed the sticky note that was on the nightstand.

There's an outfit for you in the closet, meet me in the dining room- BC

Johnny sighed, going up to the closet to find a typical maid outfit- for a girl, that is.

"At least it came with leggings"

...

"You should hurry, Master is already waiting at the dining table" A maid dressed similarly to Johnny said while rushing towards what he assumed was the laundry room with a bunch of sheets.