B1

You have chosen: Yes

Haechan took a deep breath before entering the small cafe, immediately spotting Jeno as he was the barista.

"Hey, I'm glad to see you made it"

"Yeah, I'm glad I came"

"Was it hard to find?"

"A bit, but a nice girl helped me out" Haechan motioned towards a teenage looking girl who was peering in the window.

"Oh lord not again" Jeno muttered under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, you can go pick a table to sit at and I'll bring you something"

"Okay" Haechan started observing the lightly packed tables around the room. He spotted a table in the corner and quietly went to sit down at it.

Hyuck quietly observed the intricate carvings of cartoon characters on the top of the table.

"Okay, so, I didn't really know if you like coffee or not so I brought you a hot chocolate instead" Jeno placed a cup and a small plate in front of Hyuck.

"Thank you" Hyuck took a small sip of the chocolate beverage, widening his eyes at the taste.

"Oh, holy- that's really good"

"Is it?"

Hyuck nodded vigorously, taking another sip.

"I was hoping you'd like it, it's a new recipe that I made myself"

"What did you do to it?" Hyuck quietly gasped "Did you put drugs in this? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you did"

Jeno chuckled, the sweet sound echoing through the mostly empty shop.

"I didn't drug it, it's just made with lots of..love"

Haechan smiled, staring down into the cup.

"I also brought you a cake, just in case the hot chocolate tasted bad"

"Well then I guess you can eat it"

"No, I still want you to eat it"

"What for?"

"I made it too"

"Then I'll definitely taste it"

"I'll warn you, I'm not as good of a baker as I seem"

"How bad could it be?" Hyuck took a fork and sliced off a small piece, popping it in his mouth.

"So? How is it?"

Hyuck made a sour face

"Oh, it's bad isn't it?"

"No, I'm just messing with you-"

"JenJen~ did you miss me?" The girl who had helped Hyuck bursted into the cafe, quickly walking over to Jeno.

"Miss you?" Haechan gave a questioning look.

"Don't you know? Me and JenJen are togethe- mmh" Jeno cut her off by shoving a wad of paper in her mouth.

"She does this everytime I ask someone on a date"

"Everytime?"

"Everytime. She's actually my sister"

"Ugh, you're no fun JenJen" the girl took the paper out of her mouth and threw it at Jeno.

"Just wait until you get a boyfriend, I'll annoy the shit out of you too!" Jeno called after the girl as she edited the shop.

"Sorry about that"

"It's no problem, I think it's cute how you bond with her"

"At least you think so"

Hyuck suddenly got a phone call.

"I'm sorry to cut this short, but I have to go"

"That's okay, I had a really great time"

"How about we sit together at lunch?"

"I'd be cool with that"

"Just us though"

Ending 1 complete!

Feel free to see all of the other options