Exorcist- Johnny x Ten

(sad)

"Saint Michael the archangel, help us in our battle. Protect us from the evil and trickery of the demons."

Unearthly hissing echoed off the walls as Johnny pressed the crucifix unto thine possesed

"We bow down with you, God, to rid us of this evil with your almighty power."

"You only have one more before you're dead" The Possesed cackled

Johnny paused but continued

"Leader of the heavenly army, send Satan and his demons, who are trying to destroy all souls, back to hell with your almighty power."

The Posessed ceased all movement as the last words were spoken.

Johnny sighed in exhaustion whilst he packed up his tools. The family of the previously possesed were waiting outside. Johnny opened the door and nodded with a small smile as he walked out of the house.

He got into his car and drove back to his house. "Hey baby" Johnny said as he saw his husband sitting in the livingroom. "I was waiting for you" Ten said and he pecked Johnny's cheek. "I'm sorry, that took way longer than I thought it would"

"It's okay. Do you want me to make dinner or just order out?" "I'll order it" Ten hummed in agreement and went back to his TV show.

★𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥★
Ten made grabby hands toward his husband and Johnny chuckled. Johnny took his shirt off and climbed into bed next to Ten.

Ten admired Johnny's body but realized something was wrong. He focused on the previous wounds that were slightly faded, but the new ones were red and bloody-bruised. "Its getting worse" Johnny sighed "I know" "Can you stop?" Ten asked with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry baby, it's my duty as the lead excorcist."

Ten sighed and looked at Johnny teary eyed. "I dont want to lose you Johnny" 
Johnny squished Ten tightly "Even if you do, I'll always be here for you to nag, spiritually of course." Ten sadly laughed. Johnny kissed the top of Ten's head. Johnny petting his head, Ten fell asleep. Johnny however, was restless.

"If you meet us once, you'll feel the paim that your mother felt fifteen years ago. If you meet us a second time, your body will ache with wounds that can never be healed. If you meet us a third time, that will be the end of John J Suh"

Johnny's head pounded with the curse echoing in his mind. He winced at a new scar forming. Was this what he had to deal with for the rest of his life?

★𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘★

"J-Johnny come quick, it's Ten" Mark said shakily throught the phone. "Fuck" Johnny cursed under his breath. He rushed to his house to find Mark cowering in a corner and Ten tied up on a chair, chanting unintelligible words. Johnny's heart shattered. He let some tears fall from his eyes. He grabbed his stole, said a quick prayer and put it on.

Johnny kneeled next to Ten. "Baby, I'm so sorry, But if saving your life means taking my own then I would gladly do it" he said and kissed Ten one last time. He grabbed the crucifix and placed it against Ten's forehead. Ten screamed out in a demonic tone.

"In the name of the father,the son, and holy spirit, amen. " Johnny's eyes now let every tear fall as he started coughing up blood.

"Saint Michael the archangel, glorious leader of the heavenly army-" Johnny stopped as he coughed up more dark red liquid.

"God has saved this person, whom he created in his own image, by the great price he paid to rescue him from Satan's oppresion." Johnny could feel his soul drifting away to the clutches of the curse but continued.