Catering- Jeno x Jaemin

"Here you go darling" Jaemin smiled sweetly and he gave the blue frosted cupcake to the little girl. "Thanks mister" the girl said and waddled away. The next person in line at the bake sale stepped forward. "What would you like?" Jaemin asked. "Just a cupcake please" the man said. Jaemin nodded and looked back at Jeno who was already grabbing a cupcake from a specific tray. Jaemin handed the cupcake to the man and received a small thanks and two dollars.

The next few hours were spent handing out blue and purple frosted cupcakes to children while yellow and red frosted cupcakes were handed out to adults without children. They weren't that cruel.

Soon enough they had sold a cupcake to every adult in the venue. "I think that's enough for today" Jeno said as he slammed the car trunk down. "You know we're gonna have to clean out the bodies later right?" Jaemin replied while sliding into the passenger seat. "Yes, yes I know babe" Jeno said as he got into the drivers side of the car. Driving home they listened to the fading screams of the shocked people in the venue.

When they got home, the couple took a shower together and went to sleep, ignoring the sirens heading to the venue.

Jaemin woke up to Jeno bringing him breakfast. Jaemin smiled sweetly before digging into the stack of pancakes. Soon after taking a bite of his breakfast he noticed a familiar bitter taste. "Aish, trying to kill me again huh?" Jaemin chuckled. "Mmm possibly" Jeno replied with a smirk. "I'll get you back for this y'know." Jaemin said with a giggle.

Jeno smiled and kissed his boyfriend before heading out of the door. "Get ready soon, we have another order" Jaemin sighed and pushed the bed tray off of his lap.

"What is it this time?" Jaemin asked as he rested his chin on Jeno's shoulder, peeking at his boyfriends phone. "Same as last time, we gotta get everyone there. this time though, it's just sandwiches." "Aw but those are harder to poison~" Jaemin whined. "Babe quit whining, don't you wanna make boss happy?" Jeno pet Jaemin's hair cutely. "I guess" Jaemin sighed.

Jaemin brought out his favorite mortar and pestle and began to crush each of the pills into a fine dust. Jeno brought the bowl of flour to where Jaemin was and then began to prepare the cuts of meat and cheese.

Jaemin emptied the pill dust into the flour mixture and sifted it thoroughly, making sure every part was mixed well.

"Ugh that's gonna take at least an hour or two" Jaemin sighed in annoyance as he placed the dough into the oven. "I'm already on the couch" Jeno replied from the living room. Jaemin took off his apron and jumped on Jeno. Jeno let out an "oomph" sound and chuckled. Jaemin nuzzled his face into Jeno's chest. Jeno kissed the top of Jaemin's head, spending the rest of the time having meaningless conversations about which breed of salamander was better.

★𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕦𝕖★

Jeno lugged the rest of the sandwiches to the entrance where Jaemin was talking to a friend. "Oh hey Jeno" the boy said. "Sup Renjun" Jeno replied and dropped the sandwich containers on the ground. "Nothing much, boss just wanted me to tell you that this is your last mission." Renjun said cheekily "Wait really?" Jaemin asked. Renjun nodded excitedly. Jeno's eyes widened. After all these years he's worked, he could finally stop and do what he worked for in the first place.

The entire night Jeno and Jaemin were serving sandwiches to hungry rich assholes, luckily they didnt have to make extra because this was an adults only event.

Jeno and Jaemin left as soon as the sandwiches were all gone. Jeno stepped into their house to find the lights dim, except for one flickering candle in the living room.

"Congratulations Jeno, you can stop now." The man said with a smile. Jeno located the voice, it came from the middle of the living room. "Are you being serious?" Jaemin asked, suspicion lacing his voice. "I wouldn't joke about something like this" the man replied. The couple started to tear up. Jaemin went over and bowed in front of the man. "Thank you so much sir." "Please, you can call me dad now" The mam replied. Jaemin nodded and walked back to Jeno.

"I'll take my leave now, you two have a lot of discussing to do" Jeno's dad said after a bit. "Wait" Jeno said and walked to his dad, hugging the life out of him. "Thank you" Jeno said in small broken sobs. His dad chuckled "dont thank me, thank yourselves. I see how much you love eachother and it honestly reminds me of your mom when she was alive, we were always there for eachother the same way you two are. I couldn't pull you two apart if I tried." He finished. Jeno pulled back and smiled. "I really should go now, Mr.Sparkles misses me" Jeno laughed and waved as his dad walked out of the door.

Jeno walked back to Jaemin and lifted him up. Jaemin wrapped around Jeno like and Koala and shouted "TO THE BEDROOM". Jeno chuckled and complied. Jaemin yeeted himself off of Jeno's back and onto the bed, wrapping himself in blankets while Jeno threw off his shirt and plopped next to Jaemin. Jaemin latched onto Jeno's side with his face on his chest.

"Jeno~" Jaemin said in a sing-song voice "Yes baby?" Jeno asked while playing with Jaemin's fingers. "I love you~" "I know" Jaemin smacked Jeno's arm and pouted. Jeno laughed. "I'm just kidding. I love you too" Jaemin smiled and kissed Jeno's cheek.

★𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣★

"And do you, Na Jaemin, take Jeno to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest recited. "I do" Jaemin said almost immediately. "And with that, you may kiss the groom" the priest finished. Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemin's waist, pulling him closer. Jeno pecked Jaemin's lips a few times before Jaemin had enough of his playing around. Grabbing the back of Jeno's head, Jaemin closed the gap between them, his serotonin levels going through the roof.

Some clapped and cheered, while Haechan fake gagged and Mark smacked his arm. Even Jeno's dad clapped.

Glasses were raised as Jeno brought attention from the crowd. "Everyone, listen up. I want to thank all of you for coming to me and Jaemin's wedding. I also want to thank my dad, for letting all of this happen, we wouldn't be married if it wasnt for you." Jeno continued "However, I want to thank Jaemin the most, because I know I'm a handful, and stubborn, and really, really stupid" Jeno paused

"what you're not gonna deny it?" Jeno asked Jaemin, who only shrugged in response making the crowd laugh. "Anyways, I really want to thank you for loving me, I would probably be in Australia living off of drugs and expired wheat bread if it wasn't for you. So thank you Jaemin, and I love you" Jeno finished and sat down.

Cheers and clinking were heard throughout the wedding hall. Jaemin lent up to Jeno's ear. "I love you too" he whispered and gave him a peck on the lips before running off to the dance floor where they started playing Super Junior's Sorry, Sorry.

Jeno's dad came up to him shortly after. "You know I'm expecting grandkids in the next three years right?" Jeno laughed. "I'll convince him to get at least two"

_______________________________________

idk if this is trash or not so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess I should put a little explanation then.

Ahem
...

So basically Jeno and Jaemin started dating and Jeno wanted to marry Jaemin and Jeno's dad wasn't really for it so he made them both do mass killings as hitmen but it wasn't really harmful since all the people they killed were absolutely fuckin terrible. Anygays they had been doing this for a few years and then they finally got their wish.

So anyways, I've been absolutely fuckin v i b i n g with Bigbang's Loser so I'm gonna make you vibe with it too