Prom- Jaehyun x Jaemin

"I promise, It won't be as bad as middle school" Chenle tried to convince Jaemin.

"That is exactly what you said in middle school" Jaemin shut his locker and began walking towards the cafeteria.

"iT wOnT bE As bAd aS elEmeNtarY scHoOl" he mocked.

"But it won't be! You can just show up with us and steal all the snacks"

"As much as I would love to do that, I have better snacks at home"

"Come on, it's our last chance before we graduate"

"I'm not going"

"How much? Ten, twenty? A hundred?"

"Not even money can make me go"

"Then what will make you go? A puppy? I'll make Jisung buy you a puppy"

"No, I'm not going, that's final"

"Why not? Give me one good reason and I'll leave you alone"

"Because, I'm sick and tired of guys blowing me off for whatever reason, leaving me alone to dance by myself and sulk by the snack table"

"So what I'm hearing is that if I can get you a good prom date, you'll go?"

"Sure, if you can find someone sweet enough to go through with an entire promposal for me, I'll go"

"Alright, bet"

"That was sarcasm"

"I know" Chenle called back as he ran off to the gym.

"That kid's gonna be the death of me" Jaemin shook his head, sitting down with their friends.

"Where's Chenle?" Jisung asked as soon as Jaemin sat down.

"He ran off to go find me a prom date" Jaemin put air quotes around the words "prom date"

"Like he would ever find one good enough, all of the guys here are trash" Jaemin shook his head, taking a bite of his sandwich.

The others started giggling, like they knew something that Jaemin didn't.

"Why are you laughing?"

"No reason, have fun with your date" Haechan snickered, loudly slurping on his milk afterwards.

...

"Yo- Jaem" Chenle panted as he finally caught up with Jaemin.

"What is it?"

"You- hold on" Chenle paused to catch his breath.

"I found you someone"

"Seriously?" Jaemin looked at him with an unbelieving expression.

"Yeah, his name is Jaehyun"

Jaemim thought a moment before realizing, he didn't recognize that name.

"Alright, I'll do it"

"Wait really? Do you know who Jaehyun is?"

"Nope, but if this date is shit, then I'm blaming you"

"Hold on, let me call the gays" Chenle dialed each of their friend's phone numbers and told them about the great thing he did.

"Yeah, you have fun, I'm going home" Jaemin walked away, popping in his earbuds.

"Okay, be prepared for a surprise sometime this week!"  Chenle called after him.

Jaemin shook his head, starting a random playlist.