Candle light- Xiaojun x Yangyang

(Uh yeah this is gonna be my first attempt at a littlespace oneshot. im sorry if i offend anybody)
_______________________________________

"Ugh this stupid power outage" Kun said as he lit another candle and placed it on the table. "When do you think it'll be back?" Xiaojun asked and sat down on the couch. "Probably tomorrow, you know how those electricians like to pretend they can't get here" Kun replied and Xiaojun chuckled.

"Dada?!" Yangyang called "Oh crap" Xiaojun said and he rushed towards the bedroom. Kun had forgotten to put a candle in Yangyang's room, which meant he woke up in complete darkness, making him slip.

Xiaojun opened the door and quickly went to Yangyang. Yangyang almost screamed as someone hugged him but he realized it was his caregiver and calmed down. "Hey hey I'm sorry, I forgot Kun didn't put any lights in here" Xiaojun said as he pet the little's head. Yangyang sniffled into Xiaojun's shirt.

Xiaojun picked up Yangyang and carried him to the living room. Yangyang looked around and let out a small yelp. "What's wrong baby?" "w-whats in da cornew?" Yangyang pointed at who they thought was Kun making an awfully creepy face. "Kun stop making that face you're scaring Yangyang" "What do you mean?" Kun said from behind them. Xiaojun stared wide eyed at him.

"If you're here, then who's over there?..." Xiaojun asked as he eyed the figure in the corner. Kun chuckled and went over to pick up the figure.
"Its just my cutout silly" Kun said as he went to put it back in his room. "Why do you have a cutout of yourself?" "Who doesn't have a cutout of themselves?" Kun said as he came back out of his room. Xiaojun sighed as he sat on the couch with Yangyang on his lap.

"why's it so dawk dada?" Yangyang asked while observing the flickering candles. "There was a storm earlier and a tree probably fell on a power line" Xiaojun explained. Yangyang got off his caregiver's lap and kneeled next to a candle.

"wah~dada dis so pwetty" he said as he reached to touch it. "Yangyang stop" Xiaojun said as he held Yangyang's hand back. "but why?" "Because that's hot and it'll burn you" Yangyang pouted but nodded and continued admiring the strawberry smelling candle.

Yangyang's stomach growled. Xiaojun chuckled. "You hungry?" Yangyang nodded and Xiaojun went into the kitchen to find something for Yangyang.

Yangyang found his hand reaching for the candle again. He stopped himself. 'Dada said not to touch it cuz it'll hurt. But what if he lied and tried to keep it to himself? Dadas not mean like that, is he? I'll just touch it to make sure.'

Yangyang reached out and touched the flame of the candle. The fire sizzled against his finger, he pulled his hand back and proceeded to knock over the candle, which spilt the hot wax all over his legs. He cried out in pain and Xiaojun came over to him.

"Oh no no" Xiaojun said as he quickly picked him up and rushed to the bathroom, placing him in the bathtub and running cold water. Yangyang let out soft cries as his legs cooled down.

"Yangyang..what happened?" Xiaojun asked when the little calmed down more. Yangyang shook his head "Dada will get mad at me" "I promise I won't. I can't help you unless you tell me what you did" Xiaojun rubbed the littles back comfortingly.

"I touched da pwetty light and it huwt so I stopped touching it and it got knocked ovew " Yangyang sniffled. Xiaojun sighed. "Are you gonna touch it again?" Yangyang shook his head "Good, now stay still for a bit" Xiaojun said as he peeled the wax off of the little's legs. Yangyang winced at every touch, not noticing he slipped to a smaller age.

Xiaojun followed instructions on the internet and cleaned the injury. He picked up Yangyang and brought him back to his room. Xiaojun grabbed a jar of Vaseline from a drawer and took a lot out on his fingers. Rubbing it on his hands, Xiaojun kneeled down and began smearing it on Yangyang's legs. He finished and wrapped a bandage around them just in case.

"What pants do you want to wear?" Xiaojun said as he noticed Yangyang was shivering from his pants being soaked in cold water. Yangyang only said incoherent noises. Xiaojun realized he slipped farther into little space. He picked up two pairs of pj pants and held them in front of Yangyang. The little smacked the pink Stitch patterned pants.

 The little smacked the pink Stitch patterned pants

(Just imagine these are pink)

Xiaojun smiled and nodded, heading over to change Yangyang's pants. Xiaojun changed him into a diaper as well just in case of any accidents.

Xiaojun began to leave but Yangyang started wailing his lungs out, small tears forming in his eyes. He held his arms out. Xiaojun giggled and went over to the little, sitting down and placing him on his lap.

Yangyang snuggled closer into Xiaojun's neck, nibbling on his shoulder. Xiaojun sensed the little was tired in the way he breathed. He switched positions so they were both laying down.

Yangyang opened his eyes slightly and giggled, pecking Xiaojun's lips before going back to sleep.

_______________________________________

Ok that was probably trash but I'm not that good at writing anyways so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯