Diary- Haechan x NCT Dream pt.2

"Love, Hyuckie" Haechan mumbled outloud as he signed his name on the last diary entry for today.

He skimmed through a few parts, noticing a few spelling mistakes, but lucky for him, he used a pen.

"Hey" Haechan turned to his sloth stuffed animal.

"Is it weird to be writing fanfiction about me and my friends?"

"You didn't say anything so I'll take that as a yes" Hyuck sighed, putting his diary in it's usual hiding place.

Walking out into the livingroom, he heard loud voices surrounding his front door.

"Oh lord they're here already" Haechan muttered.

He walked over to the door, opening it and letting his friends flood in.

"Sup nerd"

"Hi Jisung"

"ARE YOU BITCHES READY TO PARTAY?!"

"Shush, the whole block can hear you"

"What are you guys doing here anyways? I thought you had plans"

"You didn't think we would let you spend Valentine's day alone, would you?"

Hyuck sighed "Of course not"

"I already ordered some pizzas"

"Of course you did"

...

Soon after the pizza arrived, someone had the great idea to build a pillow fort.

"Mark, go get more pillows from my bedroom"

"On it" Mark walked into Hyuck's bedroom, grabbing as many pillows as he could, revealing Hyuck's diary's secret hiding spot.

"Hmm, what ever could this be? Certainly not Hyuckie's personal diary"

Mark pushed it off the bed.

"Oops, it opened, guess I have no choice but to read it"

Mark didn't even get two sentences before he realized. Hyuck's been writing fanfiction of them.

"Hey, Chenle, can you come help me?" Mark called, receiving a small yes and soft footsteps coming to Hyuck's room.

"I thought you said you needed help- Hey wait a sec, Isn't that Hyuckie's diary?"

"Shh, yes, but don't let him know I found it"

"Why? Is there something bad in it?"

"Check for yourself"

Chenle read a paragraph or two before dropping the book back onto the bed.

"Okay, I've gotta hand it to him, his writing skills are really good"

"That's not the point- He wrote fanfiction, about us"

"Ohh, I wondered why that Chenle dude sounded so familiar"

Mark rolled his eyes "Dimwit"

"We should show the others"

"Okay, go take care of Hyuck"

"On it"

...

After locking Haechan in the bathroom, the six boys crowded around Hyuck's diary like it was some kind of lost treasure.

"What's so interesting about it? It's just a diary"

"Look inside"

Jisung flipped a page and was blinded by the disgustingly bright pink pen ink that Haechan had used to write in.