A1

You have chosen: Understanding

"Maybe you should take a break from chatting with him"

"But Mark, I think I really like him"

"I know babe, but you gotta eat, I'm pretty sure you haven't been eating much lately" Mark poked at Hyuck's stomach which growled as soon as he touched it.

"Okay, I'm a bit hungry"

"See? Tell him you'll be back in a bit and I'll make you something to eat"

Haechan nodded, quickly typing something into the chat and shutting the computer down.

Mark grabbed his hand, leading him down to the livingroom and setting him down on the couch.

"Wait here a bit, I'll make you some ramen" Mark walked into the kitchen, pulling out a pot and other utensils.

...

"Thanks Mark, I wouldn't know what to do without you"

"It's no problem, you're like, my favorite person"

"Well I could say the same about you, except that'll have to wait until I meet my future boyfriend"

"Heh, right.." Mark looked away awkwardly.

"You can stay over for a bit, I've gotta go get back to him"

"Okay, don't do anything I wouldn't do" Mark called up the stairs.

...

A few days later, Hyuck had texted Mark saying that he needed to see him immediately.

A knock on the door was heard and Mark shot up, finding a puffy-eyed Hyuck on his doorstep.

"Aww, baby, what happened?"

"You w-were right, it was an old creep-o"

Mark sighed, bringing Donghyuck to the couch.

"We m-met up and he was eighty-two! He said he was sixteen" Hyuck sobbed noisily into Mark's chest.

"I know you're sad about him-"

"I'm not sad about him"

"Then why are you crying?"

"In the chat he said he wanted to kiss me and other romantic stuff, but now that I've met him, I feel..dirty"

Mark sighed "You wanna take a bath?"

"Not physically dirty- dirty in my soul"

"Okay, you want me to cleanse you?"

"What does that mean? Some kind of ritual?"

"Mm, no"

"Then what do you mean?"

"This" Mark cupped Haechan's face, planting kisses on his forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, and finally a small peck on his lips.

"What was that?"

"My love for you"

"Do it again"

Ending 1 complete!

Feel free to see all of the other options