Mall- Lucas x NCT

Requested by johnnyafluffball

_______________________________________

"Oh my god, guys look!" Lucas squealed excitedly seeing his favorite kpop group, BTS.

"Don't even think about it, we still have shopping to do" Kun grabbed his hand before he could run off.

"But it's BTS Lucas whined.

"We can see if they're still there after we finish" Taeyong smiled sweetly at the taller who had resorted to pouting at Kun.

"Fine" Lucas huffed, crossing his arms.

Kun and Taeyong had to take a head count, considering that all twenty-three members had came with them to the mall.

Amid counting, Kun noticed a few people were missing.

"Hey, where's Mark and Yuta?" Kun asked, looking around their group.

"They were here just a second ago" Taeyong replied, standing on a bench for a better view.

"We need to go look for them" Kun stated.

"Okay, we'll split up" Taeyong looked over the crowd of boys and started planning the groups in his head.

"You guys go look for them on the second floor" Taeyong motioned for about half the group to start looking.

"The rest of you keep searching on this floor"

All of the boys had gone searching for the couple, except for one.

Lucas wandered around the mall, looking for the statue where he saw BTS.

He quickly spotted the group walking towards a plush store.

Rushing towards the store, Lucas was about to reach them but was stopped by an extremely tall man.

"Where are you going shorty?"

"I was gonna go talk to BTS.." Lucas's face dropped, seeing the group walk into the store, completely out of his view.

"Those guys? They aren't BTS"

"They aren't? But they look like-"

"I can take you to the real BTS" The Man offered his hand, a small smile on his face.

"Uhm, I don't know about that, my friends are waiting for me-"

"Just come with me" The man grabbed Lucas's arm with a firm grip, yanking him towards the door.

"Stop! I don't w-wanna go with you" Lucas was obviously fearing for his safety as no one had come to help him, only taking pictures and videos of the situation.

"Stop resisting!" The man boomed, his voice resonating through the partially empty mall.

oh no, please not now.

Lucas started whimpering, eyes filling to the brim with tears. He hated being yelled at.

"P-ease let me g-go" Lucas sniveled, dropping to the ground on his bum.

"Wow, a little, even better" The man snorted, dragging Lucas towards the back exit of the mall.

The man was nevertheless caught off guard when he was socked in the jaw mid-kidnapping. "What the hell-" The man's sentence was cut short by a headbutt, successfully knocking him unconscious.

"Are you alright?" A soft voice asked, making Lucas look up at them. Almost immediately he recognized him as Jin.

Lucas started panicking, he wasn't prepared for this. His bias wrecker seeing him in person, in littlespace no less.