C1

You have chosen: Leave Me Alone

"Leave me alone for two damn seconds?!"

Renjun widened his eyes, small tears starting to form in the corners. He hated being yelled at.

"Everyday it's the same thing! "oH hyUcKiE, i'M sO iN lOvE wiTh yOu" "hYuCkiE tElL mE evErYthInG aBoUt yoU"

"I'm so fucking tired of it Renjun, don't you get it?!"

"I've tolerated you since the second grade, and I'm not doing it anymore"

"I'm not in love with you and I never will be! Get that through your thick fucking skull" Hyuck slammed his tray down on the table, storming out with the entire cafeteria wishing his downfall.

A few people went over to comfort Renjun, but he only pushed them away, wanting to fix the problem by himself.

Haechan slid his back down the concrete wall, tearing small holes in his shirt.

Renjun soon came around the corner, looking for Hyuck.

"Hyuckie- er, I mean, Donghyuck? Are you out here?"

Hyuck shrunk himself against the wall, not wanting to be caught in the awkwardness of whatever Renjun was going to say.

"I just wanna apologize, I really didn't mean to get so obsessed over you"

Haechan sighed, he would have to get this over with anyways.

"Fine" Hyuck stepped out in front of Renjun, immediately regretting his decision.

"Hyuck, I'm sorry for getting so obsessed over you, but please don't say you don't love me, I know you do" Renjun nuzzled his face against Haechan's chest.

Hyuck pushed Renjun off of him.

"Find someone else to obsess over"

Ending 1 complete!

Feel free to see all of the other options