Family- Sungchan x Shotaro (String pt2)

Day 4
"So you mean to tell me you bought snacks, got a boyfriend, and stole a kid while I was gone?"

"Er, soulmate actually" Shotaro lifted his arm up, bringing Sungchan's arm with his.

"Soulmate? Seriously?"

"You seriously don't see it?" Shotaro plucked at the string, making both boys wince.

"Maybe don't do that again?" Sungchan suggested

Shotaro nodded, turning back to his mom. "So, yeah that's pretty much it"

"Oh my lord, Shotaro, did you not think of the lawsuits?" His mother pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Okay but, now you don't have to complain about me not having a lover and giving you grandkids"

"That's besides the point. I don't-" Shotaro's mother was cut off by a knock on the door.

Opening it, she found a very angry looking woman, and the police

"Can I help y-"

"Does this boy live here?" The lady asked, showing a picture of Shotaro.

"I guess I know why you're here then"
Mrs.Osaki sighed

"Shotaro, you've got a court case" she called into the house.

...

"Please, go ahead and give your defending statement, Ms. Urugama."

"I was walking down the street with my darling little girl, when all of the sudden this boy started saying things like "You shouldn't be her mother because you're Japanese" and other very racist things towards me. Then he slapped me and dragged my poor Cecilia away from me to his accomplice" The woman wiped a fake tear away.

"That's enough, please go back to your stand"

The woman stood up, walking back to her position with a satisfied smile.

"Mr. Osaki, please give your defending statement"

"Gladly" Shotaro cleared his throat before beginning.

"I was on my front stoop with my boyfriend" Shotaro motioned towards Sungchan, who was hiding his face.

"Then This woman and Arisa are walking past when Arisa pointed out that we were kissing. She had then covered Arisa's eyes, saying something along the lines of "Don't look at them, it's disgusting"
Shotaro paused, eyeing the woman before continuing.

"As a person who believes in standing up for myself and my loved ones, I approached her, noticing the very poorly covered bruises on Arisa's face, and simply asked if Arisa wanted to come with me. RShe said yes so I took her, and when the woman was about to hurt her again, I slapped her. Simple as that"

"Now hold on, you each referred to the girl as different names, why is that?"

"I personally think Arisa deserves a different name, one that wasn't given to her by the mother she doesn't deserve" Shotaro smiled, seeing the frustrated face of the woman.

"Mrs. Osaki, if you wouldn't mind bringing the child up here to give both your statements"

"The child first please" The judge commented.

"Now, miss do you prefer being called Cecilia or Arisa?"

" 'Risa please"

"Okay Miss Arisa, would you mind telling us about your mommy?"

"Like what?"

"Like what you guys do everyday"

"Uhm, I guess we go to da groceries sometimes, and then we go home and I watch TV and mommy cooks dinner. Then mommy has her alcihols and starts getting mad, 'cause daddy left us when I was real young."

"And has your mommy ever hit you?"

"What's a hit?"

"It's, uh, like this" The attendant made a swinging motion, raising his hand above his head.

"Oh yeah! Mommy does that alot to me" Arisa nodded.

Shotaro glanced over to the woman, almost smiling at the fearful expression she made.

"Alright, Mrs.Osaki, your statement please"

" I've been out of town for the last few days on some buisness so I don't really know the situation that well."

"But, I birthed Shotaro, and this definitely seems like something he would do, risking his criminal record for the safety of a child"

"Thank you Mrs. Osaki"

"And the final statement, Mr.Jung, please make your way to the stand"

Sungchan nodded, recieving a small pat on the back from Mrs. Osaki as he walked up to the microphone.

"How long have you known Mr.Osaki?"

"About a week"

"And he says you guys are boyfriends?"

"Yes"

"As a witness to the events proclaimed in each statement, which would you say is more accurate? Mr. Osaki's statement or Mrs. Urugama's statement?"

"Is my word even worth it? Obviously Shotaro's statement. Mrs. Urugama didn't account for the fact that Shotaro is also Japanese, which would be ridiculous for him to be racist against his own ethnicity"

"I think we've heard enough" the Judge interrupted.

...

"You wanna go get ice cream?"

"It would be rude to go without Arisa" Shotaro stated.

"It's only gonna take a few days for the papers to process, then she'll be fully ours" Sungchan smiled, patting Shotaro's back.

After a moment of silence, Sungchan spoke. "You wanna bring her ice cream?"

...

"Arisa?" Shotaro walked into his house, Sungchan had said that they let her come home today, but she was no where in sight.

Shotaro sighed, setting his stuff down and walking upstairs. He plopped down on his bed, scrolling through his tiktok.

A small weight landed on his chest and he moved his phone to see a face looking up at him.

"Arisa?"
Arisa giggled as she was picked up by Shotaro.

"I missed you" Shotaro set her down for a moment, only to have her latch on to his neck.

"Missed you too Taro"

_______________________________________

Was this kinda crappy in my opinion? yes

Should I be paying attention to my clas-

nevermind school just ended

So my sister sent me a link to a Shakespeare speak website and you know what I decided to do with it?

Ayo hark up, nay matt'r what those gents sayeth, nay matt'r what those gents doth, we gon' resonate, resonate