Homophobic- Johnny x Jaehyun

Tw: homophobia, and mentions of divorce

"You're fucking disgusting" Another punch was thrown at the already unconscious boy.

"I bet your dad left, that's why you like boys" The others snickered at Johnny's comment.

"Hey! What's going on here?" A voice interrupted the relatively small scene.

"None of your buisness Jaehyun" One of Johnny's friends waved him off.

"It's obviously my buisness if you're hurting someone" Jaehyun countered, crouching down next to the boy.

"Hey, are you alright?" Jaehyun received no answer, as the boy was obviously unconscious.

"What did you assholes do to him?" Jaehyun glared at Johnny and his gang of morons.

"You can see for yourself" Johnny snarked.

"Yo, if you help him you're gay too" Someone shouted from across the garden, causing the entire group to start chanting similar things.

"So what? What if I am? Is that so wrong? For a boy to like boys, is that so wrong?" Jaehyun shouted, slightly scaring some of Johnny's crew.

"Yes, it is wrong" Johnny spoke up.

"Then why, why is it wrong?" Jaehyun asked, recieving silence as an answer.

"No, answer me. What is so wrong for a guy to like guys?"

No one spoke.

"Exactly, there is nothing wrong about it. As a human being, I have rights, every human being has rights, to be their own person" Jaehyun paused to catch his breath.

"You're the ones who are in the wrong here, beating up innocent people just because of their sexuality"

Jaehyun stepped up on a table.

"I'm here, telling you that what you're doing is wrong, who you're following is wrong" he motioned towards Johnny.

"If you're straight, good for you, but that doesn't mean you get to pick on people who are different from you"

"You wouldn't mess with someone just because of their skin tone, would you?"

Someone in the back raised their hand. Jaehyun pointed at them "You, Me, parking lot after I finish" He shot them a glare.

"What's your point?" Johnny asked.

"My point is that if you're picking on someone because they're different, you're no better than vultures pecking at innocent people when you're perfectly fine with the food you have" Jaehyun finished, stepping off of the table.

He turned to Johnny, grabbing him by the collar "And you, if I ever see you hurting anyone else, I will end you, you got that?"

"What if they deserve it?"

"Doesn't matter if they deserve it or not. I'm trying my goddamn hardest to be nice to you, so you better listen, or else.

Jaehyun started walking towards the parking lot.

"Or else what?"

"Do you really wanna test me?"

"Go ahead, do your worst" Johnny brought out his arms, seemingly defenseless.

Jaehyun grabbed a milk carton and threw it at Johnny, missing his head by two centimeters.

"Is that all?" Johnny glanced over at the carton which was spilling all over the floor.

"Nope" Jaehyun knocked him upside the head, grabbing his waist and slamming him on the ground.

Johnny groaned at the impact, his entire body was already aching to shit.