Lipstick- Yuta x Haechan

This one is kinda floofy
_______________________________________

Yuta and Haechan were best friends, however Haechan had secretly been catching feelings.

Haechan POV
This is the day. The day I'll confess my love for Yuta....I just have to figure out how. I guess I'll just invite him over for a sleepover. It won't be that hard right?

Author POV

Yeah Haechan was wrong. He kept trying to confess his feelings but he always started overthinking as soon as he opened his mouth.

Yuta was showing off his new lipstick to Haechan and put some on.

"That's a pretty color" Haechan said
"Thanks, you want some?" Yuta replied. "Yeah" Haechan said nonchalantly. Yuta scooted closer to Haechan on the bed and....
(Get ready for it)
Pecked his lips, just long enough to leave a tint on them.

Haechan sat there, frozen and blushing a deep red. Yuta smiled sweetly and kissed him again, this time Haechan kissed back.

Yuta pulled away and pressed his forehead against Haechan's.

"I like you" Haechan said after some time. Yuta giggled "I know, I like you too" "wait how did you know?" "Don't think I didn't notice how you look at me" Haechan smiled "and how do I look at you?" "Like I'm the only star in the sky"

_______________________________________

Heckin short, like me

Anyways hope u liked it or whatever

the final piece..