He kissed a boy - Lucas x Jungwoo

Jungwoo POV
I was majorly crushing on the captain of the basketball team. Even if him and his goons bully me sometimes.
I go to every single game they have.
Even the away games. I even keep a picture of him in my wallet. Kinda creepy, I know, but what can you do?

Lucas POV
That boy keeps coming to our games, i dont know why he stands out, he just does. I even bully him, but he keeps coming back. He's strange. I like him.

Author POV
Jungwoo attended one of the basketball team's practices. He sat in the bleachers with one earbud in, blasting a random pop song.

Jungwoo went to change the song when suddenly his phone was knocked out of his hand by one of Lucas's goons."Oi, get lost ya weirdo" one of them said, pushing jungwoo off of the bleachers.

Jungwoo got up and walked out to an alleyway. He was fed up. He took Lucas's picture out of his wallet and burned it to ashes.

Lucas POV
I was practicing a bit more when I noticed a few of my friends were gone. I saw them on the bleachers pushing that weird boy off. That angered me, who were they to touch him? The boy walked outside and I wanted to follow him but I had to deal with these "friends" of mine.

"Why the hell are you messing with him?" I said in anger. "Woah calm down Lucas, you act like you care about the guy" one of them said. I picked him up by the collar and threw him on the ground.

I walked outside to where Jungwoo was sitting. "Hey, I'm sorry about them." I said awkwardly. "Its fine, it's not like you did it yourself" He said sighing. "I'm Lucas by the way" "I know" "and you are?" "Jungwoo" "ah that's a cute name" I smiled at him, he stared at me for a long time before I waved my hand in front of his face. He snapped out of whatever trance he was in. Cute. I noticed how close we were and started getting out of breath."Can I say something crazy?" I said after a bit.

Author POV

Jungwoo looked at Lucas curiously and Lucas said the unexpected "I like you" "Why?" "Because your weird, because you come to every game and practice we've had since freshman year. Because you think I dont notice you, but I do" Jungwoo faced Lucas, gradually getting closer.

Their faces inches apart, "I like you too" Jungwoo said and closed the gap between them. They heard gasps behind them and saw two of the goons behind them. "Get lost" Lucas said and softly placed his lips back on Jungwoo's.

_______________________________________

UwU real short huh?

I'm gonna use a random wheel spinner thingy for the ships sometimes so dont blame me if the ships make no sense.

I love this song tho.