Sleepover- Haechan x Johnny

"Be back by 11 tomorrow, we have shopping to do, and I need you to watch the baby" Haechan's mother called after him. "Okay, okay, I got it mom" Haechan the rushed out of the door and began his walk to Jungwoo's house.

Arriving in less than twenty minutes, Haechan rang the doorbell twice, waiting for his crus- best friend, yes, waiting for his best friend.

"who is it?" a small voice asked. "Haechan" the door opened a little more.

"What's the password?"
"Chishiya"

The door opened fully, revealing an overly excited Jungwoo. Immediately latching onto Haechan like a koala. "This is going to be so fun~" Jungwoo squealed.

...

"Wait just a second, I have someone else coming" Jungwoo said, eyeing the front door.

a few seconds later they heard raps on the door, making Jungwoo pop up out of his seat, leaving their game of Uno behind.

Jungwoo opened the door to reveal a very tall boy. Jungwoo pulled him into the livingroom and began the introductions.

"Johnny, this is Haechan, my best friend"

Haechan gave him a little wave

"And Haechan this is Johnny, my boyfriend" Jungwoo smiled a little too giddily for Haechan's liking.

"Boyfriend? Why didn't I know about this sooner?" Haechan made a fake offended face. Jungwoo giggled, placing a peck on his forehead.

"Don't worry, you still have like, an eighth of my heart" Jungwoo patted his back before walking back over to Johnny. Haechan moved his hands in front of his face, attempting to hide the light blush that made it's way across his cheeks.

...

"Johnny, you will sleep with me, and Haechan you can go to your regular spot." Haechan shrugged and went over to the small air mattress that for some reason never got deflated.

Laying there, Haechan barely started falling asleep to the rustling sounds of Jungwoo trying to get comfortable. He did this everytime, never really being able to find a comfortable sleeping position.

...

Haechan let the small streams of tears run down his face, not bothering to try and wipe them away, as they would comeback anyways. He tried not to be loud when he sniffled but ultimately failed as he heard someone leave the bed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Johnny asked, placing a hand on Haechan's shoulder.

Haechan froze, he had been caught red handed- or more like puffy eyed.

"No, I'm fine, you can go back to sleep." Haechan waved his hand in dismissal towards Johnny.

"You don't sound like you're fine" Johnny stated.

"You wouldn't know anything about it" Haechan sighed.

Johnny thought a moment before laying next to Haechan, hesitantly placing an arm on his waist.

"I might not, but you could at least let me help you" Johnny said, his words muffled by Haechan's shirt.

Haechan exhaled, a bit too loudly so that Jungwoo had stirred in his sleep.

"I don't want to talk about it, especially with you"

"Fine, but I'm still going to comfort you" Johnny tightend his grip on Haechan, placing his hands on his stomach.

"He-y stop, th-at tickles" Haechan giggled in a hushed tone as Johnny poked around his tummy.

Haechan smacked his hand lightly, making the taller grin and stop for a while, simply drawing circles on Haechan's stomach.

Haechan continually inhaled and exhaled, attempting to get his heart rate to go down, yet the fast pace still lingered. 'It'll probably go away in the morning' he thought, lazily closing his eyes.

"Johnny?"

"Hm?"

"Goodnight"

"Night, Channie" Johnny placed a small kiss on the back of Haechan's head.

The two were oblivious to the warm liquid falling down Jungwoo's face as he bit his lip, hoping the pain would subside.

...

Haechan woke up to a nonstop vibrating phone.

Picking up the call, Haechan was greeted with a yelling voice.

"Haechan, where are you?! Do you even know what time it is?!" His mother screamed on the other end.

Haechan groggily glanced at the time on his phone. It read 1:23pm. Haechan gasped over dramatically. "I'll be there in like two minutes" Haechan quickly ended the call, collecting his things and running downstairs.

"Sorry to be quick, but I was supposed to leave an hour ago, so I'm gonna go" Haechan rushed through his words, giving Jungwoo a small peck on his cheek and leaving.

...

Haechan started to unpack his stuff, making sure he had gotten everything.

a small slip of paper fell out of one of his PJ shirts. Haechan took the paper, having to reread it at least three times.

Hope ur okay now, call me soon :)
***-***-****
Johnny <3

Haechan hesitantly entered the number in his phone, he would have to call it later as his little sister had started crying again.

...

Dialing...

"Hello?"

"Hey, Johnny?"

"Oh, Haechan, I'm glad you called"

Haechan grinned madly, maybe he could get over Jungwoo...

_______________________________________

AISH

My mom keeps getting on my ass about reading my story

I don't think she knows how embarrassing it is to have someone read your story, especially if it's fanfiction

(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') someone please bury me

*le gasp*
A puzzle piece?!

*le gasp*A puzzle piece?!