Love Letter- Mark x Jisung

Jisung POV
I sat down at my lunch table with my two friends, Chenle and Haechan. "Yo dude, Mark is looking at you. D-" Haechan stopped and I turned my head towards where Mark was sitting.
It was true, he was looking at me, until we locked eyes and he went back to talking with his friends. I laughed it off with my friends for the next few minutes.

Author POV

When Mark's table got up to throw their trays away, one of Mark's friends came up and handed a pinkish letter to Jisung. "Here, Mark wants you to have this." The male said and walked away to dump his trash.

Jisung looked at the letter confusedly before opening it.

The letter read:

Dear Jisung,

          I like you

                          From Mark <3

I know, short and simple, but it was enough for Jisung to feel a small warmth in his chest and a little raise in his heartbeat. Tears welled up in his eyes and he tried to swipe them away, but failing to do so as they kept falling. Haechan patted his back, unsure of why the hell he was crying.

Mark noticed this and hesitantly walked over to them. "H-hey Jisung, are you okay?" Mark asked, thinking it was his fault. Jisung looked up at Mark with the most prevalent mix of shock and happiness. "I'm fine yes" jisung sniffled.

Why was Jisung crying? Because, this was the first time anybody had confessed to him, in his entire life. I know kinda sad. Jisung had spent the past year watching BL and K-dramas, envious of the main leads because they had someone to hold them when they cried. Now, Jisung could have someone for himself and not cry every time Tharn and Type kiss.

Mark sat down next to Jisung and asked "So, uh what do you think?" Jisung smiled wider than he ever had and nodded, grabbing Mark and squishing him tightly. Mark chuckled and returned the hug. Meanwhile Haechan and Chenle were going "ooo~ Jisungie has a boyfriend~"
Jisung shot them a look and they immediately shut up.

Jisung and Mark walked to class together, just chatting to get to know each other more. They arrived at Jisung's class and Mark reluctantly started to walk away but jisung pulled him back and pecked his cheek. Mark smiled wider and skipped off to class.

_______________________________________

Heckin short once again.

Yah this is based on what I think would be my reaction if anyone ever confessed to me cuz that definitely hasn't happened yet.

So anyways carry on, I'll be here having a ball watching Make Our Days Count again. 

Yo ok but like, in the first episode when Sun Bo was taking sneak pictures, who could blame him tho??

(R.I.P. Yu Shigu 😔✊)

Wait, did y'all know they're actually together now? Wayne and Chunchih ofc