Ghost- Mark x Taeyong

Requested by WarriorPanda2004
_______________________________________

Taeyong sat on the couch, coloring some weird mandala picture while a random series played in the background.

He heard some weird noises and looked up at the TV to find the bubble tea moment.

"Oh.." Taeyong quickly got the remote and skipped past it. For what reason? I'm not sure, it's not like he wasn't home alone.

He continued coloring until he accidentally colored outside of the lines.

He glared at the picture before slamming the book on the floor.

"They lied when they said it's stress relieving" Taeyong mumbled to himself.

He started paying more attention to the show, forgetting everything else. Even his boyfriend who was an hour late from when he said he would be home.

A bit later and Mark still hadn't come home, it had been two hours now and Taeyong was getting kinda worried.

He checked his phone, no messages or missed calls.

"I swear- if he's with Jennie again" Taeyong grabbed his jacket and stormed out of the house, quickly getting into the car.

...

"So, is this one good?" Jennie asked, holding the silver in front of Mark's face.

"Mm..I dunno"

"Come on, you said no to everything else"

"I want it to be really special though"

Jennie sighed "I guess you want the extra special stuff?"

"What's it like?"

"Top quality, wont break, probably ever"

"Alright, show me"

"I hope you know I'm only doing this because we're family"

"I'm aware, you don't need to remind me that we're not friends"

"Mhm" Jennie got a key from a drawer in her desk and walked over to a room, unlocking the door to reveal a small room with purple and red lights on the ceiling.

Jennie pulled out a box and placed it on the desk "This is top secret stuff, don't tell anyone I let you see it"

"Okay okay, just show me already" Mark tapped his foot on the floor impatiently.

"Here" Jennie opened the box, letting Mark marvel at the shiny silver and gold items inside.

"So? Do you think any of these will be good?"

Mark studied the items a bit more, unable to decide on one.

"Which one do you think he'll like?"

"If it's Tae, then definitely this one" Jennie pointed at the corner of the box.

"Alright, I'll take that one"

...

Taeyong fumbled with the GPS, unable to remember where Jennie lived.

After a few minutes of blocking traffic, Taeyong settled on going to Mark's workplace.

Soon arriving, he caught the security guard as he was closing the gate.

"Hey- Security man!"

The man sighed before turning around. "I have a name y'know" he pointed towards his nametag.