Liar- Mark x Ten

Requested by WarriorPanda2004

"You can go see them now" The doctor said quickly, leaving to go deal with other patients.

Mark got up quietly, as to not disturb the multiple people sleeping in the waiting room.

numnums
My room is 237

You:
How did you know I was gonna ask?

numnums:
because you always forget

You:
-_-
ill be there in a sec

read at 2:47 am

"Baby?" Mark peeked into the room, unsure if he had the right one.

"Mark, be quiet, she's still sleeping" Ten shushed him.

Mark smiled sheepishly, walking towards Ten and their daughter.

"What are you naming her?" Mark asked.

"I thought we would choose a name together?"

"Didn't we agree that if it was a girl you could choose her name?"

"I'd rather do it together. It's our first child, why wouldn't we name it together?"

"Fine fine, what do you think is a good name?"

"Maybe Carmen?"

"Carmen? I like it, it suits her" Ten smiled, observing their baby's small face.

Their sweet little silence was cut off by Carmen screaming her lungs out.
Ten sighed "Mark can you go get me McDonalds or something while I feed the child?"

"Resorting to Mcdonalds? Have you no shame?" Mark overdramatically gasped.

"Mark, if Carmen wasn't screeching her lungs out right now, I would laugh, but she is, so please just go"

"Alright Alright, I'll be back in a bit" Mark leaned over their screaming child and pecked Ten's lips.

Mark walked out of the room, headed towards the parking lot.

Getting into his car, he pulled up the GPS and typed in the location of the fast food joint.

Traffic was unusually slow, being that it was almost three am and all.

Mark pulled up to the drive thru window, ordering a lot of food for Ten since the doctors have only been giving him ice cubes.

"Here's your order sir" The attendant handed the food to Mark, who gave a small smile in exchange before speeding off back to the hospital.

Turning up the radio, Mark's favorite song was interrupted by supposedly "important" news broadcast

"This just in, there's a hostage situation at FF Hospital, the.." Mark drowned out the radio with his thoughts. 'FF Hospital? Isn't that- Oh shit'

"The two hostages are a Ten Lee and an unofficially named newborn"

Mark sped up, going way over the speed limit towards the hospital.