Changlix - souls

Start bij het begin

"Lix!" Jisung pulled Felix into a tight hug with one hand whilst the other held a bag which Felix guessed had presents in. 

Jisung pulled away and passed over the bag. "Happy Birthday twin!". Felix gave a smile and opened the present. How eyes widened at what was inside.

"Ji! you didn't need to get me this many games, now i feel bad for only getting you a cheesecake giftcard and then hoodie you had been wanting" Felix pouted slightly. 

"It's fine! I really wanted to get you the new releases because then we can play them together at some point" Jisung explained jumping up a bit. 

"So you only brought them because then you can play them?" Felix smirked.

Jisung started to speak " I mean if you put it that way I - "

He was cut off short by the boy who was standing next to him with his arms crossed, " Can we go, I am suppose to meet my friends but no I'm stuck standing next to a hyper squirrel and red haired kid" 

Minho started to walk off and in turn started to dragged Jisung with him, "Felix walk with me and we can keep talking" Jisung suggested. 

Felix nodded in agreement and walked on the other side of Jisung away from Minho who was now dragging him through the school, they got a few stares especially when everyone knew how much they hated each other.

"Anyways, yes I brought them to play with you, but I knew you actually wanted them so I technically am just killing two birds with one stone" Jisung smiled as he tried to not to stumble over his own feet.

Minho was dragging them near to the back of the school, it was the part which was no longer used, Jisung found out about this yesterday when he was stuck by his side the whole of the day.

"I guess that makes sense, I mean I would've let you play them, besides two of them are multi-player" Felix nodded in agreement. 

Minho turned another corner and they reached a group couple of boys. Hwang Hyunjin, and Seo Changbin. 

"Finally you're here, do you really have to drag that squirrel everywhere" Hyunjin joked, Jisung let out a laugh knowing that Hyunjin was actually really ecstatic about the pair, Jisung had heard him ranting to Minho how he thought they were the perfect couple.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink, you guys want anything?" Changbin asked.

Minho and Hyunjin shook their heads. Felix and Jisung knew the question wasn't directed at them so they stayed silent.

Minho leant against the radiator and Jisung awkwardly stood beside him, Felix stood next to him and tried to carry on the conversation but he was suddenly pulled backwards causing him to fall on the ground.

"what Minho?" Changbin grumbled as he assumed Minho had tugged him back to talk to him.

When he turned back, he noticed that Minho was silent and still a few feet away, not near enough to actually pull his sleeve. That's when he noticed that boy that had come along with that squirrel boy. Changbin recognised him as Felix. He was known for having a really deep voice vey contrasting to the cute face he had. wait what?! cute? no...

Changbin pulled back his sleeve and noticed that the red string around his wrist which had been pulled, scratched at, threads falling off from his attempts to cut it, was now attached to someone. 

Felix stood up slowly as he noticed how his string was connected to Changbin's. Both boys looked at each other. Felix held out his hand to introduce himself. Instead he was hit with a very tight breath taking hug. It was warm. 

"I-" Felix tried to say before he got crushed.

"I found you..." Changbin whispered into the boys ear. 

Felix felt himself relaxing in the hug and gently hugged back. He felt safe in the boys arms. He didn't even know him except his name. All he knew was it also felt like home. Felix's felt an unknown weight lift off his shoulders.

AS they pulled away he noted that Changbin's eyes were filling with tears, all Felix did was smile brightly and pull him back into a hug.

"That could be us" Jisung noted. 

Minho scoffed and dragged Jisung away from changlix. 

"In your dreams squirrel" 

-----------------

I hope you liked it! I wasn't too sure on how to end it :) I feel like this would've worked better as a whole book so I could actually dig deeper into changbin's past but I feel like it's okay like this, i hope so anyways

Requests are always open