5

Karma felt his brow twitch angrily.

He was outside the new coffee shop(really it was more of a cafe) glaring at the bench Gakushū said he was. Well where was he?!

Karma felt humiliated, really what was he thinking? The student Council President Asano Gakushū, waiting for him? An E-class student. Someone the strawberry blonde despised.

"I bet he's having a good damn time laughing his ass off because he actually got me fooled....oh haha this is hilarious, me Akabane Karma actually-" his trail of angry thoughts was interrupted by a hand on his shoulder and a sly, teasing voice say "I knew you'd come" he teasingly poked Karma's cheek.

The red head whirled around and gaped at the strawberry blonde who was sipping on a cappuccino. "Want one?" He pointed at the cup in his hand.

"H-how long have you been here Second-place?"

Gakushū briefly glared at him for the nickname before sipping his cappuccino again. "A while"

Karma sweatdropped before following the boy inside.

He did his part already. He showed up. So if Asano was going to study then let him be, Karma wasn't going to waste his time reading biology, exchanging notes and ideas, while drinking coffee like they were best friends. The very thought made Karma shudder.

"Here" Asano brought a plate of strawberry cake to their table. Karma's hand twitched. Gakushū shrugged. "Dig in" and to prove it wasn't poisoned, Asano took a bite.

Okay so maybe this wouldn't be boring after all.