78

"Did you steal my makeup again Nadia?! You insolent child!" Her mother screamed hitting the girl repeatedly. The nine year old covered her face with her arms to defend herself from her angry mother.

"I didn't! It was the maid! She-"

"Stop lying and admit to your mistake!" The woman, her mother, screamed into her ear, slapping her face.

"Your daddy isn't here to protect you right now. Don't even think of telling him" Nadia didn't see her mother's face when she looked at her, just a shadow. "Stop crying" the woman made a sound of disgust. "A young lady mustn't cry, a lady must hold her head high. Get off the floor Nadia"

____________________

When Karma woke up, ten minutes after Gakushū and Korosensei's talk, Gakushū was hovering above him. "Hi" Gakushu greeted, only for Karma's fist to collide with his jaw.

"Ow! What the fuck Karma?!" Gakushū groaned rubbing his jaw.

"Prick" Karma grumbled, crossing his arms and glaring at the strawberry blonde. "What did I even do?" Gakushū asked him, still feeling the pain from Karma's fist.

"I don't see you all day yesterday and all you say is hi?" The grumpy red head responded. Gakushū blinked at his boyfriend, before throwing his head back and laughing. Karma tried to keep his serious expression, but Gakushū's laughter was too infectious that he found himself laughing along side him.

"Sorry" Gakushū apologized, snickering.

Karma rolled his eyes, keeping his smirk. "What were you up to yesterday?"

Gakushū shrugged. "Nothing you need to be concerned of"

"Hm" Karma hummed.

In the distance, they heard a familiar high voice calling Karma's name. The two boys looked at each other. "Nadia" the two said. Not wanting to deal with Karma's pain of a fiancé, the strawberry blonde grabbed Karma's hand and ran down the hill, taking the shortcuts to reach the main building faster.

When Nadia arrived at the place they were at seconds earlier, they were gone. Stomping her foot she faced the white haired boy who looked bored. "You said they were here!" She yelled.

Itona had his hands in his pockets and was watching a butterfly that landed on his nose. He sneezed, scaring the butterfly away.

"Hey!" Nadia snapped her fingers. Itona only glared at her, before turning his back on her and going back to the direction of E-class.

The three boys who's name she didn't bother to learn were still fluttering around her admiring her beauty.

"Don't worry Nadia-chan! We'll still help you look for Karma" Okajima promised, eyes still glued to her chest.

Nadia wanted to rip her hair out at being stuck with the three perverts. Forcing a sweet smile, she winked at the lovesick boys. "You're all so sweet!"

_______________

"I want to see what my father and brother are up to!" Nanami said to Mira as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail.

"Okay Nanami-sama, just don't cause unnecessary attention and trouble"Mira sighed tiredly. Nanami grabbed Mira and linked arms, before leaving the house and typing the direction of Kunogigaoka in Google.

"I'm also very curious what this 'Karma' person looks like" Nanami said more to herself. "I want to know if he is good enough for my Shū-chan!" The nineteen year old grins determinedly. Mira just sighed again. "Whoever this Karma person is, I pray for his soul"

Meanwhile back at Kunogigaoka, Karma sneezeed. "I feel like someone is talking about me" he told Gakushū. The two were walking towards the gate to find a convenience store to buy junk food. "Which could be either my mother, Nadia, or someone new I haven't met yet"