69

(Author: We're now in chapter.....69 😏😏😏)

When Karma and Nadia got finally got home, it was pass 9 and the red head was so tired he just wanted to head straight to his room and pass out on his bed without dinner or showering.

His mother had greeted them at the door way and Nadia began to tell her long, exaggerated tale of her date, while Karma tuned her out and grunted in response to his mother.

Natsuki gave Nadia a tight smile as the girl rambled on, but her attention was really focused on her son, who looked exhausted.

The red head kicked off his shoes and tossed the bags of his shopped items on the other side of the room, and fell down on his bed. He rolled on his back and stared at his ceiling. His so called date with Nadia at the mall left him worn out, and he was still feeling the embarrassment of having to wear that ridiculous pink couple sweater.

He cringed at the memory, suddenly having the urge to bleach his brain.

The entire time at the mall he also felt like they were being followed and watched and a few times he caught the same teenagers near them. The teenagers wore oversized hats, jackets and sunglasses. Really their outfit was so suspicious and so were their movements that other people were also giving them suspicious looks.

Despite that though, the red head felt no ill intent from and even felt relieved every time he saw them.

The red head looked over the bags, and opened one to reveal a dark purple jacket. It reminded him of his boyfriend's eyes so he bought it instantly.

Karma blushed and shook his head, trying to shake away the image of Gakushū. His eyes were so pretty. In fact, Karma remembered that when he first saw Gakushū, the first thing that gained his attention were his purple eyes. Karma couldn't stop smiling stupidly to himself.

Karma's (ID)iocy: His eyes are so smoldering I could loose myself into them any day and I won't mind it at all~

(Author: Karma's ego for once, has nothing to retort to this, awww he's really fallen inlove)

Karma's horniness: That bastard made a lot of women and even men thirsty as fuck for his body thanks to his little show at the parking lot! As angry(and jealous) as I am I don't blame them, he's a real snack, and I feel hungry~

Karma's devilness: FUCK A SNACK! HE'S BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER WHOO!!!!

(Author: Oh my Gawd 0_0)

Karma's Angelness: I must not sin  must not sin I must not cross over the li-

Karma's (ID)iocy and Horniness: Screw that, REPLAY THE MEMORY!

The red head's phone made a 'ting' sound, and Karma checked it to see that Gakushū had texted him.

Gakushū: Are you at home rn?
10:00pm

Before Karma could reply, Gakushū texted him again.

Gakushū: Istg if Nadia touched you during your 'date' in areas she's not supposed to 😡
10:00pm

Gakushū: Well anyway, sorry to say I won't be with you all day tomorrow so you will have to bear with Nadia for a while
10:01pm

"He's abandoning me to that banshee?!" Karma couldn't believe what he was reading.

Gakushū: I'll make it up to you, I promise. I just have to
10:01 pm

Gakushū: I just have to do some things. It's really important
10:05pm

Karma frowned. What was this important thing Gakushū needed to do? And why would this require him to be away from Karma all day?

"Damn it, we've only been together for what? Two, three days? And I'm already acting clingy" Karma thought. 

Karma's Ego and Denial: NO I AIN'T CLINGY! I'm not!

He heard tapping from his window. He looked and jumped out of bed when he saw Gakushū's smirking face. Karma went to his window and opened it, the strawberry blonde crawled from the branch into his room, his phone in hand.

"Miss me?" The strawberry blonde teased, kissing Karma's nose.

"We saw each other hours ago" Karma remarked turning around to hide his blush. "Stop acting like a girl" Karma scolded himself. He then felt arms wrap around him and he was pulled to his bed, Gakushū's legs entangling with his own.

"Gakushū?"

Gakushū didn't answer, instead kissing his cheek and pulling him closer. "Nevermind, he's the clingy one" Karma almost chuckled. Man, who would have thought Gakushū could be cute?

"Hey...Karma?" His strawberry blonde whispered.

"Yea?"

".....No, n-nevermind" he kissed Karma's forehead.

The red head was confused with how his boyfriend was acting, but he can't say he didn't love the attention. And the red head was tired, and Gakushū's natural smell was lulling him to sleep. Soon the red head was knocked out cold.

Gakushū bit his lip as he watched his red head sleep in his arms. He hated himself, he really really hated himself.

"You make me weak, Karma"

(Author: Wow despite only being a recent new character a lot of you are simping over Nanami already)