77

Gakushu didn't know what to make of the strange......sensei of his boyfriend. The strawberry blonde was still blinking stupidly at the sight of the very strange looking teacher. "Nuruhuhuhu, well then? what is it?" Korosensei giggled at him.

"You're....Karma's teacher?" Gakushu pointed at him in disbelief. "That's right" responded the teacher. "They call me Korosensei, a pleasure to meet Karma's precious person" there was a hinting in Korosensei's tone, he sounded amused about something as he eyed him and the sleeping Karma on his lap.

"Uhh, yes. It's nice to finally meet you too sir" Gakushu responded politely. "About wanting to talk to you. You see, I" Gakushu racked his brain for the proper words. Taking a deep breath, Gakushu looked at Korosensei determinedly. "How close are you with Karma?"

"I consider us to be close enough for him to open his heart to me" Korosensei responded. "That boy lacks the proper parental guidance and I like to think I'm the parent in his eyes". That made Gakushu smiled, his hand still stroking Karma's hair. "Do you, care about him a lot?"

"I care about all of my students. I see them as my children" Korosensei responded coming closer to them.

Swallowing hard, Gakushu nodded. "I, like Karma a lot. I like his sly and witty remarks, I like it when we tease each other. He makes me do things I never thought I'd do before and..." Biting the inside of his cheek, he willed himself to continue.

"As the closest thing to a parent Karma ever had, someone who was actually there, I thought I should come to you first for..." blushing, the boy looked down.

"Nuruhuhuhuhu" The teacher giggles eagerly. "Go on Asano-kun, there is nothing to be embarrassed about"

"I want to ask for, um...You're blessing for..My relationship with K-Karma" he stuttered, turning even redder, instead of looking at the teacher he looks down at his sleeping red head. His heart was thumping so loud in his chest in anticipation for the teacher's answer. Then he felt something placed on his head. Blinking, he looked at the strange teacher, who was patting his head gently.

"Karma-kun talks about you a lot. Even way back before you two began to spend more of your time with each other" The teacher laughs. "Mind you, they weren't exactly good things but at least his topics were about you. However mean his words were"

Gakushu snorted, because he used to do the same things before the dare.

"Karma-kun does not open his heart easily, and only a good few are very close to him but even they don't hold any space in his heart. I doubt even Nagisa-kun could break the walls he had built around himself" the teacher turned, his back facing them

 I doubt even Nagisa-kun could break the walls he had built around himself" the teacher turned, his back facing them

"Karma-kun has opened his heart to you. Now it's up to you to decide wheather you break it, or cherish it"

Gakushu felt a sharp pain in his heart, he clutched his chest with his hand.

"Asano-kun" the teacher's voice became serious but, also gentle and wise. "Secrets and lies kill relationships, what's done in the dark will be brought into the light" He warned.

Gakushu closed his eyes for two seconds, and when he opened them again, Korosensei was gone.