102

"Show off for your boy Outoto" Nanami pushed her brother towards the baseball booth. Basically you had to knock down a bunch of bottles stacked together with a baseball.

Gakushū smirked cockily and rolled up the sleeves of his kimono, ready to show off for Karma. "Oi! Karma-kun watch Gakushū!" Nanami called for the red head. Karma stood beside Gakushū, and took another ball.

No way was he gonna let Gakushū throw the ball and win him a prize like this was a cliché story. Besides, he and Gakushū might be dating but they were still rivals. Competing against each other was their thing.

"Nooo! Karma-kun you were supposed to watch your boyfriend try, and maybe fail, to impress you" Nanami pouted.

"Sorry but I couldn't pass the opportunity to beat Gakushū in a ball game" Karma smirked.

Gakushū laughed. "You? Beat me Karma? We'll see"

"Oh, we will"

The two boys took aim and threw the baseballs at the same time effectively hitting the bottles and toppling the stack.

Of course a tie wasn't acceptable for them. No way in hell

"Nanami-sama, would you like some barbecue?" Mira offered. "Hm? Sure" Nanami smiled at her maid.

"Ha! I won Asano! My ball hit first"

"Are you blind? Mine obviously won by a 1.2 second head start"

"Hey dude restack the bottles!"

"Ano, don't you want your prize first?" The boy in charge rubbed the back of his neck.

Karma looked at the prizes, and pointed at the fluffy red octopus. "I want that one"

Gakushū's eyes found a cute little orange cat plushie. "Give me that"

When the boys were handed the stuffed animals, they looked at each other. Karma gave Gakushū his octopus and Gakushū gave Karma his cat plushie.

"Awwwwwe" Nanami swooned at the sight. "This is giving me cavities"

The boy gave Karma, Gakushū and Nanami weirded looks. He snapped his fingers to gain the red head and strawberry blonde's attention. "Umm, would you like to play some more?" He offered.

"I'm done with baseball, Karma let's grab some bites to eat" Gakushū took Karma's hand and dragged him with him to a food stall.

The boy eyed their interlocked hands. "Wow, what good friends they are" he commented with a smile. "I wish I had a friendship like that"

"Kids wait for me!" Nanami bounded up after them.

"Nanami-sama don't leave me behind!" Mira came back with their barbecues and followed after her mistress.

"Wait for me!" Nagisa followed after them. "Karma-kun! I thought we were gonna check out the fortune teller!"

Meanwhile, inside the school building, Ren was begrudgingly walking to the student council room. This was so unfair! Asano and their other friends were having fun outside!

Even Seo, Teppei, and Koyama ditched council work to go to their class's cafe to check out Nadia in her maid outfit. Ren had seen her, and he admits she may be a bitch but she was still very beautiful.

Ren decided to take a page on Asano's book and quit the student council next year.

"Baka Asano-kun! That jerk always leaves me to do all his work that he can't be bothered to finish! He owes me big time! He should appreciate me more, if it weren't for me he wouldn't be with Akabane in the first place! Well, I mean it was his father's idea sure but I deserve a little bit of credit!" Ren thought as he stomped to the council room.

He couldn't wait for summer vacation. And he desperately wanted a girlfriend! He imagined the goddess that is Nanami-sama

Nanami-sama has got it going on

________________

"What's wrong?" Karma looked at his boyfriend.

"Nothing, I just...feel annoyed all of a sudden" Gakushū answered.

"Achoo!" Nanami sneezed.

_________________

"Asano's sis! Is really truly a bliss" Ren sang. "She's all I want and I really wanna kiss! Asano can't you see? Your sis is just the one for me, I know it might be sick but I'm in love with Asano's sis!"

__________________

"What's wrong with you now? You look like you're gonna commit murder" Karma laughed. Gakushū shook his head. "I don't know! But I just feel odd somehow" he turned to his sister who sneezed again

"Onee-chan, do you have a coat? Cover yourself up please"

__________________

Ren reached to open the door to the student council, but it opened before he could turn the knob and Nadia stepped out.

Ren frowned at the girl.

"What were you doing in there?" He demanded.

"I dropped off some materials we didn't use" Nadia answered. "And, I found this under the couch" she handed Ren Asano's missing phone. It had a small crack on the screen.

"I charged it" Nadia said.

"Right. Well thank you but  you can leave now" Ren stood aside and let the girl pass. He stared suspiciously at her retreating back before entering the student council room.

(Author: IWMYM fact: Ren is underappreciated and needs an early vacation. Also we can all agree that Nanami has got it going on. Same for Natsuki. Our Queens!)