99

(Author: Man for a story with a 30 day countdown this is taking one hundred chapters)

Day 24

When Kagami woke up, he found himself hanging upside down from a lamp post, his clothes missing save for his boxers, and a crowd surrounding him with their phones out.

Police had arrived to help him get down.

"What happened sir?" An officer asked after cutting the rope.

They found a note taped to his chest and Kagami read it

Akabane

I would have done worse but I suppose humiliating you and further tarnishing your reputation would be good enough. I'm saving you for Natsuki's wrath after all

"ASANO!" he screamed ripping the note to shreds in a fit of anger. A few wondered if they should send him to an asylum.

_____________

"The Festival is tomorrow!" Toka cheered excitedly. "I can't wait to show off to those main building students E-class' talents"

"Me too" Kanzaki smiled serenely. "I've never sang infront of a large crowd before, I'm nervous as well as excited for it"

"Y-you'll do great Kanzaki!" Sugino reassured. "I've heard you sing before, you have a really beautiful voice"

This praise caused the class beauty to blush and mutter a shy thank you.

"Karma-kun! I didn't know you could play an electric guitar" Nagisa grinned at his best friend who was tuning his red guitar.

"It's a ho--" Karma stopped mid sentence when he noticed Korosensej filming them, giggling loudly while wiping his tears(Author: That awkward moment when you found out his eyes were really his nose and those tears were his snot)

"Don't mind me! Keep talking, I'm not really here" Korosensei said still keeping the camera on them.

"Over here Korosensei!" Isogai called waving his hand. Korosensei turned his attention to the black haired boy.

"Karma-kun, it's almost yours and Asano-kun's one month anniversary right?" Nagisa sat beside his friend. "What are you talking about?" Karma didn't look up from his guitar. "Our relationship is still new, definitely not even a month old. We're still recent"

Kayano suddenly appeared behind Karma, on the stage. Jumping down she sat on Karma's left. "That's where you're wrong! It has been exactly 24 days since you two got together! Starting from the day he talked to you at the school hallway"

Was everyone always keeping track of his life? Karma was happy his friends cared about him so much but it is a little annoying how much the meddle with his affairs. Still, it was better than having them not care at all. "Sakakibara kept a video of that scene" Nakamura approached them with a shit eating grin.

" 'You don't have a fever, Asano what's two plus two?' " The blonde girl mimicked, earning a glare from Akabane and laughter from the bluenette and greenette.

"You two acted like a couple even if you weren't official. To us, you and him have been dating for twenty four days and going strong" Kayano smiled happily.

"We're so proud our wittle wed head has gwon up!" Nakamura teased using a baby voice and pinching Karma's cheeks. Karma swatted her hand away and proceed to chase the girl around.

"Oh! Memorable moment! Memorable moment!" Korosensei eagerly filmed the two teenagers. More laughter erupted when Karma picked up a stick and started chasing Rio with it.

Itona managed a small laugh at the scene. Really, Karma may act all tough and pretend how much nothing could faze him. But he was a real soft guy deep down, he supposed that's why he likes Karma so much.

"Everything's going great isn't it?" Nagisa approached him, handing him a cup of cold water. "I can't believe summer is nearing us at a rapid pace"

"Me too" Itona responded and threw Korosensei a quick look, waiting anxiously for the giant octopus to fall for his trap.

Sadly his trap failed, Korosensei avoided the anti-koro-knives that flew at him after opening the door. Ahh well, better luck next time, they have until summer to finish him off anyway.

"Stop it Karma-kun! Rio!" Isogai scolded when the two started circling him, Rio used Isogai as a human shield and Karma kept prodding the stick at him.

Korosensei continued filming them, his darling students who he's grown to see as his children.

(Author: Wow everything is going great today. I sure hope nothing bad happens)