117

Karma was woken up by loud knocks from his window. He rolled out of bed, and rubbed his swollen eyes, waiting till his sight adjusted to the darkness. His digital clock showed that is was 11pm that evening. Karma was annoyed, who would wake him up this late? And why use his window? Is using windows to come in and out now the new trend? Are doors last season now?

"Karma" he heard a familiar voice. Sighing, Karma chose to go back to bed.

The loud knocks turned desperate, further annoying the red head. Tired, he got up and went to open the window. "What do you waaaaant?" He asked, yawning mid-sentence.

Gakushū couldn't resist the smile the crept up his face, Karma looked so cute.

His eyes adjusted to the darkness of Karma's room and he realized Karma was wearing the same pajamas he wore when Gakushū first came to his house for breakfast. Worn out pink tee with strawberry prints all over, and green pajama bottoms. Back then he thought Karma looked ridiculous, but now he was adorable in Gakushū's eyes.

"Oi, you better have a good reason to be here at eleven fucking pm Asano, or I'm pushing you off. We're at the second floor, you might break a leg" Karma threatened with a smirk.

He froze when Gakushū suddenly placed  his hands on Karma's face, cupping his cheeks. Karma blushed darkly, hoping that Gakushū wouldn't notice in the dark. But of course, Gakushū did.

"I missed you, demon" Gakushū whispered, his head hanging lowly, his bangs covering his eyes. "I really really do"

Karma tried to pry Gakushū's hands off, but the boy refused to remove them from Karma's warm face. The strawberry blonde entered Karma's room, pulling the boy towards him and hugging him tightly.

"Asano! Let me go!" Karma growled, but made no move to break free from Gakushū's embrace. He caught whiff of Gakushū's cologne and couldn't help but close his eyes and lean into the young Asano's hug more.

"I know you hate apologies. So I'll give it to you straight" Gakushū whispered, caressing Karma's hair.

The red head made no sound, simply listening attentively, Gakushū caressing his hair like this was just so soothing.

"I fucking hated you" Gakushū dropped.

"Uhhhhh wut?"

"You and your stupid cocky smirk and your arrogance was so irritating for me, and the way you'd stick your tongue out and mock me, you were a giant pain in the ass Akabane"

Karma tried to break free from the Asano's grip, but Gakushū held him there, tightly. "You were so brash, and smug, and you liked to talk big and you skip classes, you break the rules, in fact you were everything I never liked. When Ren dared me to make you mine I thought the world was going to end" Gakushū sighed. "Really, you were awful"

"You little-" Karma's hand was itching for his wasabi and mustard that was left on his study table.

"The first three days spent with you were the worst  days of my life" Gakushū continued. "I was so glad I jumped into the freezing water to get away from you, and when you fell in badly wanted to laugh at you. You looked ridiculous"

"DROOOOOWN!" Karma roared in his head. "I hope you fall into a fish pond of piranhas and get eaten! I wish you'll slip and fall into my pool and DROWN LIKE MY CAT DID!"

"But just a few more days of spending time together I became attached to you. I grew to actually care about you. No matter how much of a demon you are" Karma's eyes widened when Gakushū's kissed his head. "You're more than what you show yourself to be. Behind your facade of confidence, cockiness and sadism is a sweet, shy, gentle boy who deserves all the love in this world.

Gakushū raised Karma's head to face him, the red head's eyes casted down so as to not see the strawberry blonde's expression.

"I'm an ass, a prick, yes socially awkward, an insecure mess. I hide all my flaws behind a mask and scream perfection so no one will see how pathetic I am. But you brought the real me out, Karma" Gakushū's face was just inches away from Karma's, turning his face redder and redder by the second. "That's why I fell for you"

"I hate you" Karma whispered weakly, eyes still refusing to meet Gakushū's.

"That's bullshit and you know it" Gakushū called off. "You wouldn't have opened the window for me if you really do"

"I hate it when he's right" Karma thought. "Damn you, Asano Gakushū"

Gakushū took Karma's silence as a good sign, and gently pressed his lips against Karma's. Kissing the boy sweetly, desperately, circling his arms around his red head.

Karma's eyes widened when he felt Gakushū's lips, but all rationality flew out the window, pulling Gakushū by his jacket and tilting his head for better access, the boy kissed back with passion.

The red head walked backwards until he hit the foot of his bed and he fell down, Gakushū above him.

Gakushū nibbled his lips before lowering himself and attacking Karma's neck. Karma gasped loudly, and covered his mouth.

"Don't leave" he heard Gakushū beg. Yes, begged. "Don't leave me please, please please please Karma don't leave"

Was it weird that Gakushū begging turned him in a tiny bit?

"W-what are you talking about?" Karma gasped, feeling Gakushū's hand roaming under his shirt.

Now, this was a low move for Gakushū, and he knew it, seducing Karma like this. But he was desperate. He's an ass, after all, no use denying it.

Gakushū hovered above Karma. The red head bit his lip at this act of dominance, turning his head to the side. "Damn he's hot"

Gakushū cupped Karma's face. "I know you're moving away, and it's because of me isn't it?" He lowered himself and pressed his lips to Karma's ear.

"Karma, I-"

Footsteps can be heard rushing to Karma's room. Gakushū cursed himself, and pushed himself away from Karma. Throwing one last desperate look, he kissed Karma, open mouthed, before slipping out through the window.

Hopefully tonight would leave Karma a lot to think about.