107

When Natsuki opened the door, a sobbing body collapsed into her arms. Her eyes widened in shock, as she soothing ran her fingers through his scarlet locks. "Karma?" She whispered his name, as her son hugged her tighter. "Darling, what happened?" She cradled his delicate face.

A gasp escaped her lips when she noticed his puffy eyes and wet cheeks.

Pulling her son inside the house, and leading him to her room(she stopped sleeping in her and Kagami's old room).

She tried to leave to make him tea, but his hand shot to her wrist and pulled her down on the bed. Her son leaned against her shoulder and hugged her waist. "What happened?" She rubbed his back.

"Mom" he whispered. "I think I did something wrong in my past life, because bad things always happen to me" he found himself saying, as his mother starts gently rocking him.

"Why...why would you think that?" Natsuki sounded shocked.

"People say if bad things always happen to you, it means you did something so bad that you deserve everything you get. It's karma" the red head laughed coldly. "It's funny in a way, I guess. My name is Karma, and I get karma. Hilarious"

"Darling, what happened?" The mother felt dread. Whatever it was, it must have been so bad it made Karma come falling into her arms for comfort. She knew he would never approach her like this.

"Everyone lies" Karma said. "Gakushū lied, my best friends lied. I feel so pathetic and worthless" her son started crying again. "I was just a dare mom, everything was a game"

Natsuki stiffened. "O-oh my.." she bit her lip. "Gakushū-kun told you?"

"No" Karma spat. "I had to find out from Nadia. She projected his text messages on stage and everyone saw. I feel so stupid, and humiliated" he gripped her skirt. "I've never felt this way before, my heart hurts so badly. Mom, it hurts so much. Can you make the pain stop?" He shook her. "Please?"

Natsuki stared into identical yellow orbs. Seeing the anger, betrayal, pain, and sadness in those golden eyes.

"Mom" it pained her to see and hear him like this. He was begging her.

"Honey" she gently said. "I am giving you two options. We leave for America in six days with your father, or you and I will stay here in Japan" she pushed the hair covering his eyes.

"If we leave, you will never see your friends again. You won't see Gakushū-kun again. If we stay, we can restart everything together and learn the truth from your friends' side of the story"

"I want to leave" Karma instantly said. "I want to leave" he repeated.

"Did you think about your choices first?" Natsuki asked.

"I don't need to, I want to leave mom"

Natsuki smiled lovingly at her Akai senshi. "Six days" she showed him six of her fingers. "Just six days left, and then we'll be gone"

__________________

Gakuho found his son fainted in the woods and carried him to the car. Nanami texted him and insisted she'll come home later because she had some 'important business' to settle.

Once safely strapped in, he parted his boy's bangs and gently traced the outline of his jaw. His phone vibrated in his pocket so he took it out. He had received a message from Natsuki

Suki-chan : I hope you have life insurance prick. You're gonna need it :D
6:30pm

Suki-chan: If everything fails, I'll stab you to death with my HEDGE CLIPPERS!
6:31pm

(Author: Bonus! Short side story)

Fem Gakushū x fem Karma

"Oh, Shu~ you look delici-I mean um gorgeous today" the red haired girl purred as she hugged her girlfriend from behind.

"Hands off my boobs Akabane" Her irritated girlfriend snapped pushing the red haired girl off her.

The red head whined and attached herself to her girlfriend once more. "But Shu! You don't pay attention to me anymore! Is you dumb student council paperwork more important than your girlfriend?!" Karma pouted, glaring daggers at the papers in Shu's hands.

"Don't be immature Karma" Shu sighed. "And I'm sorry, but I really can't afford to be distracted today" her gorgeous strawberry blonde bend over the desk looking for something.

Karma smirked as she eyed her girlfriend's long legs.

They were so smooth and creamy! And that skirt should be illegal. Karma went over and hugged her strawberry blonde once more. "Shuuuu~" she trailed, hands lowering to grope her precious girlfriend's round breasts.

They were so squishy, and bigger than hers.

"I'll leave you alone if you let me fool around with you on this desk" she blew hot air on her girlfriend's ear. "Come on, darling you know you want me"

Shu bit her, and gasped when Karma squeezed ber boob harder.

"O-oh~ oh alright!" She gave in.

"Yay!" Karma clapped her hands excitedly, pulling out a gag and rope from her pocket. "Brace yourself honey!" She winked at her girlfriend.