95

Natsuki checked and rechecked the papers her husband had stupidly signed, and laughed with glee, throwing them into the air and scattering them all over the room.

Things were turning out better than she expected, now what about her Karma?

__________________

Day 22

"I'm so excited for the End Of the school year festival Nadia-chan" the girl giggled as she braided her classmate's hair. "I heard Lotus Academy will be visiting us too"

"I'm excited too" Nadia smiled. "E-class will be doing a kind of, musical performance? I can't wait to see what my boyfriend will perform up on stage!"

"It's strange" another classmate said. "A few months a go, I would have turned my nose into the air and laughed at the thought of coming to see the E-class perform. But now, I'm quite excited for them"

"Indeed, things have certainly changed and maybe for the better, ever since Asano-kun started spending time with E-class and showing us how admirable they really are"

Nadia narrowed her eyes at the mention of Asano. That boy who stole her fiancé from her! That boy who's ruining her chances, that, disgusting faggot corrupting her perfect fiancé! She still hadn't got a clue how to get them apart, her brilliant mind for once was blank.

Then there was the older Asano child. What was her name? Naomi? Nami? It doesn't matter!

That woman guards Gakushū fiercely, and seem to just randomly appear out of nowhere. Along with that suck up maid of hers Mary.

"How dare they look down on me, how dare they how dare they! Those, roaches!"Nadia would have cursed, but her mother drilled it to her head that cursing was improper for a young lady.

"Ano, Ken-san" a boy tapped her shoulder. Nadia smiled kindly at the awkward boy, who blushed darkly. "Would be nice to see Karma-chan blush like that to me" she thought wistfully, imaging the red head blushing and stammering because of her.

But then again, his glares were hot, and that smirk made her feel on fire. "So, perfect~" she thought.

"I was just wondering if you are free after school?" The boy shyly asked. Nadia pouted at him, forcing her eyes to look shameful. "I'm sorry, but I have plans with Karma-chan. Perhaps tomorrow?"

"Oh, it's okay Nadia-chan! Please don't be sad!" The boy bowed repeatedly.

Nadia giggled. "Too easy. Suck ups "

When she looked out the window, she jumped from her seat when she caught red hair. The girl ran out of the classroom, almost running over two third years carrying heavy boxes.

When she was out, she had to duck, dodge and jump over other students preparing for the festival, and almost caused a tent to collapse. "Karma-chan!" She yells, jumping on his back.

Karma chocked on his milk, and dropped the carton box, the straw still in his mouth. He spat the straw and dropped the girl from his back. "Karma-chan, I've missed you! Where were you yesterday? I was so worried when you didn't come home. And your parents were fighting and Natsuki-san looked smug about something this morning and your poor father has locked himself in his office and..and I felt so lonely, Karma-chan!" She shook the boy as she ran her mouth.

"She's so adorable" a boy passing nearby swooned.

"I'm hungry Karma-chan! Let's have a lunch date"

"It's only 10:30, and no" Karma shook her off his arm and walked back to the mountain. Nadia trailing after him with a scowl. At least, the Asano siblings weren't around....suspiciously.

"Karma-chan" she called again and this time grabbed his wrist. "Spend time with me instead"

"N-"

"I won't take no for an answer! Take me on a date or I'll tell your father and my parents!" Nadia threatened.

Karma would have snatched his wrist away and reply with a monotone "be my guest" but he remembered that Nadia said his mother and father fought. Which was really weird because they never fought, Natsuki always had Kagami's side. Karma wanted to know what happened.

Also, he didn't want to go back to E-class yet because he knew the others would tease him about his night with Gakushū. Apparently Nanami was added to their GC and sent them a picture of him and Gakushū sleeping on the cabin floor in only their underwear.

Nadia seemed to take his silence for a yes because she was dragging him down the mountain again and towards the cafeteria.

Meanwhile, in the student council room, Gakushū was looking out the window and saw Karma being dragged by Nadia. With him was Nanami who was being served tea by Mira.

"You need to get your shit together Outoto" Nanami sipped her tea. "If you don't, history will repeat itself and you'll be another Asano who lost their precious person over a dare"

"I'm trying!" Gakushū yelled. He slumped in his seat and rested his head against the mahogany table.

"I'm trying"