87

Kagami laughed at him.

Gakushū stood unwavering as the man threw his head back and laughed loudly, he could see some tears in the corners of his eyes. When Kagami saw Gakushū's stoic face, he smirked. "Oh dear, you were serious?"

"Dead serious"

"Hmm" the man walked towards him like a predator to its prey, but the boy refused to back down despite his instincts screaming at him to run. "Give me good reasons brat, why I should consider working with you Asanos" lifting a red brow he looked down at the boy. "You have some right?"

"Plenty" Gakushū said confidently. Here it goes. "You'll be getting a powerful ally with a hell lot of influences. There is absolutely no reason our company will turn you down if your business is strong enough, and you will be further widening your reach with the public with your partnership with us. Asano corporations is ranked the number 1 in the business world here in Japan. Yours ranking 3rd place. Think about it, with our influence you can rank tied with us"

"You do realize I can benefit the same with the Kens?" Kagami raised a brow.

"My father has ten times more influence and power than them. He can blackmail rivals and maybe brainwash them to his side" Gakushū rebutted.

"Interesting brat you are" Kagami says. "I'm not surprised, you are Gakuho-kun's demon spawn after all" Kagami's smirk was replaced with am annoyed scowl. "Not a small hint of Masami in you"

"I'm sorry to disappoint you" Gakushū deadpanned. "But I do have an older sister who's a dead ringer of my mother. Anyway back to the discussion at hand-"

"Why are you so pushy about this partnership?" Kagami interrupts. "This doesn't concern you at all. I have only ever seen you here once, and I've never heard of you until two or more days ago. Why do you care?"

"For the record sir it does concern me when it involves my boyfriend!" Gakushū spat. Realizing his little slip, Gakushū mentally hit himself. The older man's gaze had darkened and he felt the room temperature drop.

"Funny you should mention that. Nadia came to me about my son and you in lip lock. Poor girl was crying so much I feared she'd soon cry blood" Kagami glared at him.

"Poor girl my ass" Gakushū thought venomously.

"At first I thought she had seen wrong, but hearing your confirmation now..." Kagami straightened himself to his full height. "Get out of my sight"

"Will you think about Karma for once?!" Gakushū yelled. "You've been absent for the majority of his life, and then one day you just, come back out if the blue and decide to take controll of him?! After years of neglect?!"

Kagami was taken aback by the boy's outburst. He turned red with rage. "How dare you-"

"Shut up" Gakushū growled. "Karma is happy now, HAPPY. You can't just take that from him!"

"This little daydream of happiness you two have will fade away and my son will be forced back into reality soon" Kagami replied coldly. "It's better he face reality soon rather than continue living in a fantasy that won't even last. It won't hurt much that way"

Gakushū couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Fuck you" he spat.

Kagami backhanded him for that.

Gakushū was sent on his back, but he was quick to glare fiercely at the man.

"Stay away from my son" Kagami glared down at him. "And I don't want to see you in this house again. Beat it brat"

Glaring one last time at Kagami, Gakushū turned his back and walked to the door.

Now with Gakushū's back turned to him, Kagami let a smirk cross his face. "This boy will do the opposite of what I told him to, won't he?" He thought in amusement. 

As soon as Gakushū closed the door behind him, he was met with yellow eyes.

"Karma? Hey" Gakushū smiled affectionately.

Karma placed a gentle hand on Gakushū's swollen cheek, before pressing their lips together in a hot kiss. Gakushū was surprised, so his mouth was open, allowing Karma to slip his tongue in.

Their tongues clashed but Gakushū beat him in dominance, the boys pulled on each other's hair as their kissing became heated.

When Karma pulled his mouth away, he was blushing, and grinning.

"What was that for?" Gakushū chuckled.

"A reward for standing up to my dad. And for being a good boyfriend" Karma responded mischievously, their foreheads pressing.

"Next time you two make out, get a room" Natsuki said passing the two.

The boys blushed, before bursting out laughing.

(Author: I'm worried about annoying you guys for having such a long story, does it bother you guys that it's long? I'm sorry)