72

Karma decided to walk around campus to kill time. Hands behind his head, his head facing upwards to the sky, clouds forming weird shapes here and there. He snickered when he saw a cloud shaped like a butt.

"Haha, that one looks like a cow" he laughed at his discovery.

The red head went to a nearby vending machine for strawberry milk, craving the drink randomly. Once he got the drink in his hand, he eagerly sipped on the straw, making loud sipping sounds.

______________

Me: But mother, he really doesn't like me. I'm literally throwing myself at him!
7:30am

Mother: Why the hell not?! THE ONLY THING YOU ARE GOOD FOR IS YOUR FACE! Why are you failing me now?!
7:31am

Mother: Boys and girls scream with glee at the sight of you. What is the matter with THIS one?! Maybe you are not trying hard enough!
7:31am

Me: Did you not understand what I told you? I said, I'm literally THROWING MYSELF at him!
7:32am

Me: The prick even makes me pay for all our dates! And he chooses the expensive ones! My bank account is not very happy with me
7:33am

Mother: We need this Contract Nadia! We need you to be married to the Akabane family. No other company is willing to work with us!
7:34am

Mother: Those Akabanes are literally the only ones left desperate enough to agree to a partnership with us
7:34am

Me: Well, maybe if you weren't doing anything shady
7:35am

Mother: Shut up.  They need us, and we need them.
7:36am

Mother: Do not let that red haired brat ruin everything! If money can't win him over, resort to other means! Spy on him! Figure out what he likes! Use your body if necessary
7:37am

Me: You think I haven't thought of that mother dearest? I keep pressing my breasts against his arm but he does not even bat an eye
7:38am

Mother: I am starting to suspect he swings the other way
7:39am

Me:..........Nah, he's as straight as a door. I can tell

Nadia looks up from her phone and spots her ever so stubborn fiancé by the vending machine. The girl brightened, and sighs as her eyes zeroes on Karma's throat, as he swallows his favorite beverage.

"Oh Karma-chan!" She says in a sing song voice as she runs over to him in an attempt to hug him. The boy was quick to side step her though causing her to almost trip and fall face first. She was quick to fix herself and spun around to smile at him.

"Ew, Karma-chan your shirt is dirty" she observed the stain on his uniform. Karma just stared at her without speaking, hoping to make her feel awkward enough to leave. 

"So, anyway Karma-chan I wanted to talk to you" Nadia went on. "And no it's not another date" she promised.

Karma had a look of such relief that Nadia felt insulted. Forcing a sweet smile, she continued "Listen, Karma-chan. Your family needs my family, for money" she started. "And my family needs your family, for the reputation"

"Karma-chan, we're never going to get anywhere at all if you continue being selfish and stubborn, think about your parents' sacrifices. And think about your financial needs" Nadia crossed her arms. "I'm willing to play along because I'm not a selfish person, Karma-chan" she smiled sadly. "Please stop being so difficult?"

"I have a boyfriend"