90

Karma found Gakushū in the Student council office busily writing something. On the desk was a stack of papers that Karma guessed was the paperwork Gakushū has been neglecting, he snickered at how tall the pile was.

His boyfriend was so concentrated that Karma managed to sneak in and sneak behind him.

Gakushū rubbed his eyes, and sighed tiredly, glaring at the piles of papers on his desk. This further his decision of quitting the student council next year, he can't work with this anymore!

He nearly jumped out of his seat when arms encircled around him and a chin rested on his head. "Hi" Karma greeted.

Gakushū smiled as his senses were wafted by his boyfriend's cologne. "Hey" he greeted back.

"Mind if I stay like this?" Karma asked.

"Sure" Gakushū agreed.

The strawberry blonde relaxed now that his red head was here, and he would have stayed that way had an important memory reminded him that he was supposed to do something very important.

Gakushū looked at Karma's peaceful face.

"Karma" he whispered gently. "Hm?" The red head boy hums in response.

Gakushū opened his mouth, but no words came. "Have something to say?" The red head lowered his head to look at his boyfriend properly. "Oi" he pinched Gakushū's cheek, earning a yelp of pain, making Karma laugh.

"Quit it" Gakushū tried to swat his hand away.

"Tell me" Karma demanded pinching both Gakushū's cheeks now. "Ow! It's nothing!"

"You're eyes say otherwise. And you know I can tell when someone's lying to me" Karma pulled on Gakushū's cheeks. "Teeeell meeee~"

Gakushū's devil: Just twist the truth! Twist the truth so he won't know you're lying!"

Gakushū's conscience: I can't play this charade any longer, it's better he hears it from me rather than someone else and I loose him forever

Gakushū's Stup(ID)ity: if Karma does not take this well I loose him either way. I'm stuck.

"S-sorry, did I pull too hard?" Karma got infront of Gakushū and sat on top of his desk, placing both hands on either side of Gakushū's face. Expression guilty, Karma rubbed Gakushū's cheeks. "Sorry, I didn't mean to"

Gakushū's guilt: INCREASED

Gakushū's Stup(ID)ity: Don't make that face at me! It makes me feel worse! Seeing you guilty for accidentally hurting me makes me feel like the worse person because I know what I've been doing to you is way worse!

Gakushū grabbed both of Karma's hands, lowering his head so he wouldn't have to see Karma's expression. "K-Karma.."

"Hm?"

"Do...do you like truth or dare?" This question caught Karma off guard, giving his boyfriend a look of confusion. "That's random, do you have a fever Shū?" He teased. Gakushū bit the inside of his cheek hard enough to draw blood. "Because, it's my favorite game. I like to be dared so I can show myself off actually doing and accomplishing the dare. I like to truth because I have nothing to hide and I'm blunt about my words"

Karma heard the shakiness of Gakushū's voice, like he was scared for something. Karma narrowed his eyes suspiciously, but tried to understand him. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Karma" he's going to hate him he's going to hate him he's going to hate him he's going to hate him "I-"

"There you are Karma!" Nagisa pushed open the door and beamed at his friend in relief.

"I've been looking everywhere for you! We found this really cool spot in the forest and we decided to set the stage there and-" Nagisa stopped abruptly at Karma's annoyed look and Gakushū's look of disbelief.

"Sorry uh, did I interrupt something?" Nagisa awkwardly scratched his neck. "No" Gakushū stood up, pulling Karma with him and pushing his boyfriend towards the blue haired boy. "Karma why don't you go check it out with Nagisa-kun?"

"But what were you going to tell me?" Karma faced him with an unreadable expression. It was like he was waiting for Gakushū to tell him because he knew it was important. But the strawberry blonde pushed down his guilt and conscience screaming at him to admit everything, and just gave his boyfriend a reassuring smile.

"It's nothing" he smiled. "I'll just uhh..." He noticed Nagisa's concerned look.

"Tell you about it later today. Bye!" Shoving the two out he slammed the door shut and locked it.

Pressing his back against the door and slid down and pulled on his hair.

"Next time" he promised himself. "I'll tell him next time, tomorrow maybe"

Maybe Nagisa interrupting was a sign that, today was not the day to tell the truth?

(Author: Well....shit's about to go down)