Extra extra(Short Side stories)

1. Not the first time doing it

"There's nowhere to run Karma" Gakushū smirks devilishly as he pinned the red head against the wall. Karma gulped and tries to look for an opening, or maybe come up with an excuse why they shouldn't 'do it'

"Go away! I don't wanna!" Karma yells flailing his arms and trying to escape Gakushū's grasp. The sneaky bastard mixed his food with a drug earlier to make his body weaker! That son of a bitch

"It's not like this is the first time" Gakushū reasoned

"I don't care if it isn't the first, it hurts just as much!"

"Quit being so dramatic" Gakushū was getting annoyed. "Just keep still Karma!"

"No" The red head sobbed. "I thought you loved me! You sick bastard why are you doing this to me?!"

"Shut it" Gakushū glared as he reached for his pants.

"No! Stop!"Karma's begs fell into deaf ears, as he watched in horror as the strawberry blonde-

Proceeds to take out a small bottle of alcohol and another bottle of disinfectant, and sprayed it on the cut on Karma's hand

2. "Suspended" (Takes place one year after Korosensei's death. Gakuho's a teacher again)

"Suspended"

"Suspended"

"Suspended"

Gakuho smirks at his miserable students who were emitting auras of depression, having been caught by him cheating. He was quite sure they were cursing him in their minds right now.

"Come on now, is that all you've got? You dissapoint me" he chuckled ripping apart the cheat sheets.

"I'm done!" A girl said showing him her test papers. "What?" Gakuho raised a brow at her. Grinning cockily, she pointed at her score. "I finnished the test before you caught me! As you promised, I have a perfect score!" Pumping her first into the air she laughed

"I cheated you! I'm a genius! I'm a genius!"

Gakuho checked her test paper

Gakuho's Pettiness: What a stupid brat, she should have closed her mouth and I would have approved her. But now I'm going to destroy her

"Truly I said that if someone were to cheat on the test without me  noticing, they would receive a high grade" he chuckled darkly. "And I am impressed but"

He showed her the test paper. "You are wrong, you're not finnished"

The student gawked at him. "I'm not--what?"

Gakuho flipped the test paper and showed her the back that she had missed on her rush to finish first. "You missed the back" he patted her head with such a petty smile it made the entire class feel like lab rats caged. "So you're suspended"

He crumpled the test paper and tossed it to her, successfully hitting the girl's face.

3. Something on his neck

"What's that on your neck?" Gakuho asked his son. The father and son were grocery shopping together. Another attempt to 'bond' with his son, when Gakuho noticed something on his boy's neck, once he realized what it was, he couldn't pass the opportunity to tease him.

"Mosquito bite" was Gakushū's simple answer.

And right on time Karma and his mother Natsuki passed by, pushing their own shopping cart. Gakuho smiled at Karma

"Hello mosquito"

(That earned him a slap from Natsuki who thought Gakuho was insulting her son, and before Gakushū could talk to Karma the woman had dragged the red head away from them, muttering something in German "verdammter Mist, Er hat Glück, dass ich mich barmherzig fühle")