53

"what did you even do?"

Gakuho gave a sideways glance to Karma. "That's a story for another time, now eat up before the food gets cold"

___________

Day 15

"Rise and shine dumbass we've got school" Gakushū loudly exclaims as he rips the blanket from Karma, revealing his boyfriend in only his boxers.

"Mmm...fuck off" Karma covered his face with one of the soft pillows and rolled on his stomach.

Gakushū rolled his eyes. He was already dressed for school, and he had already prepared Karma's uniform. One of his old ones he kept at the back of his closet but he estimated that it would fit Karma. The strawberry blonde went over to the window and pulled the curtains, letting some light into the room.

"Get up Karma" Gakushū crossed his arms glaring at his boyfriend.

Boyfriend. It felt good to call Karma his boyfriend, it just rolls off his tongue perfectly, even in his mind.

"No" was Karma's muffled response.

Gakushū glared harder, before smirking and leaving the room temporarily. Karma gave a sigh of relief once he no longer felt Gakushū's glare at the back of his neck, and he comfortably dug himself deeper into the bed.

SPLASH!

"FUCK!" Karma fell out of bed and jump to his feet, soaking wet head to toe, shivering harshly. He glared at the chortling blonde. "What the fuck?! You asshole!"

Still laughing, the strawberry blonde went over and kissed his forehead. He smiled mischeiviously. "Did that wake you up?"

Karma gritted his teeth before storming out of the room and to the bathroom.

Later, Karma emerges wearing the Kunogigaoka school uniform. He glared at his reflection in the mirror, it just felt weird wearing the uniform properly, his black jacket had been his  trade mark. "I look so stiff" he muttered.

"Let's go" Gakushū grabbed his arm and dragged him downstairs to the kitchen. The two boys downed a small bowl of cereal and grabbed toast, and ran out of the house.

"See you at school dad!" Gakushū calls out to his father as he and Karma run to the garage for Karma's limo.

"We still need to get your bag Karma" Gakushū reminded. Karma groaned at having to go to his house, but he needed to. It was the least he could do after worrying his mother(and angering his father) last night.

He had turned off his phone yesterday so as to not be bothered by them, but when he switched it back on last night, he had received dozens of texts and missed calls from his mother. All were asking where he was and begging him to go home.

He, with encouragement from Gakushū, told her he was staying at the Asanos for the night.

"Alright" Karma said. "But you're coming with me. I'm not going in there alone"

"Their your parents Karma, what do you think they'll do to you?"

Karma didn't answer.

They arrived at the Akabanes fifteen minutes later. Karma unbuckles his seatbelt and got out, Gakushū following him.

The red head glared at the large doors of his 'home'. He felt Gakushū's hand brush against his, reassuring him.

Karma pushed open the door, stepping inside. "I....I'm home!" he calls out.

Suddenly, he was tackled onto the ground by a black and blue blur, the next thing he knows is that a girl was sobbing uncontrollably into his chest. "K-Karma-chan! Thank goodness you're alright" Nadia cried. "We've been worrying all night!"

Gakushū stood there in confusion, then Karma's parents came to view.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Kagami yells.

Karma and Gakushū looked at Natsuki. "You didn't tell them?" Karma's eyes asked.

Natsuki shook her head.

Karma grew angry, but Gakushū understood her. She didn't tell her husband where Karma was last night because she didn't want Karma to be dragged home by his furious father. And, according to Gakushū's mother....Kagami and Gakushu's dad didn't exactly got along...

"That's an understatement" a small voice in Gakushū's head whispered. He always had this feeling that they hated each other.

"Maybe we should have climbed into Karma's room instead" Gakushū thought, catching the eye of the girl still hugging Karma.