2

Karma frowned in suspicion. His taunting smile had vanished and he gave the strawberry blonde an untrusting look. "What was that?" he asked. The strawberry blonde before him gave him a patient look. "I asked you if you'd like to join me for coffee tomorrow, seeing as tomorrow's saturday" the strawberry blonde gave him a close eye smile, his head slightly tilted to the side giving a false innocent look.

Karma stood there dumbly, unblinking. Then he placed his hands on Gakushū's cheeks, surprising the strawberry blonde. Karma was frowning. He cupped his own cheek, then touched Gakushū forehead. Before bringing his hand to his own, comparing the temperatures.

"You don't have a fever" The red head concluded. "What's two plus two?"

"Why thank you Akabane for worrying about my health. And four" Gakushū remarked with a roll of his eyes.

Karma felt Gakushū's forehead again. "Did you hit your head?"

"No" Gakushū deadpanned.

Meanwhile, Ren was video taping the scene from behind a few bushes near the garbage.

"Why do you suddenly want to hang out with me?" the red head narrowed his eyes, glaring suspiciously at the Principal's son.

Gakushū had already thought of an excuse for that question. He knew Akabane would be suspicious of his motives. Shrugging, Gakushū shove his hands in his pockets. "I just want to get to know E-class' Ace player. See Akabane you intrigue me, I don't know what but there's just something about you that makes me interested. Try as I might I can't get you out of my head" he wasn't lying though.

Karma intrigued him, and yes he has been thinking of Karma because of the bet he made with Ren. Actually even before the bet Akabane has been on his mind because...well, Akabane is his rival.

"If this is a confession, I'll have to stop you right there, you're already rejected" Karma interrupts looking disinterested. Gakushū grew annoyed. "Baka! I'm not confessing! I'm trying to be friendly!"

"Asano-kun and 'friendly'?" Karma blinked twice. "Ew"

He stuck out his tounge at the fuming strawberry blonde. Gakushū growls before taking a deep breath and forcing himself to calm down. This boy always got under his skin no matter what. "Whatever, give me your phone"

"And why would I do that?" Karma took out his phone anyway.

"So we can exchange numbers" Gakushū deadpanned. Karma was still suspicious, but nevertheless gave him his phone number.

"See you at the coffee shop Akabane, I'll send you the address" Gakushū smiled a small smile. Karma raised a brow. "What makes you think I'll show?"

"I don't, but I have a hunch"