40

Karma climbs up the tree and stealthily crawled the branch to his room, slowly opening the window and sneaking inside.

Once safely in his room, Karma pulled off his shirt and plopped in bed, an arm covering his eyes as he smiled to himself.

The(indirect) kiss was still in his mind. "Would have been better if the hand wasn't in the way" he thought, tracing his lips with his finger as he imagined what Gakushū's lips would feel like against his.

"He's kissed my cheek once, and we've shared indirect kisses twice now" he mused.

Feeling content, and the happiest he'd ever been, Karma drifted off to sleep.

____________

Karma woke up to the sound of something breaking downstairs. The red head shot up from his bed and jumped out, pulling his drawer he took out a sharp pair of rusted scissors.

Rusted, but sharp.

The boy snuck out of his room, scissors in hand, and quickly but stealthily went to the source of the sound quiet as a mouse. The red head went to the kitchen, where he heard hurried footsteps coming from.

He flipped the lights switch on and threw the scissors at the person. There was a shrill cry, and the sound of something dropping to the floor. Karma looked at the person.

The scissors missed by an inch, and only managed a small cut on their cheek, a thin trail if red liquid slid down their cheek and to their chin.

"Who the hell are you?" Karma glared at the person, a bread knife already in hand.

The person was a pretty girl with long black hair, the tips dyed blue at the end. He was pretty confused why she wasn't wearing the standard all black burglar outfit, instead the girl was wearing a tank top and bunny printed pajama bottoms.

"What's going on?!" His parents(Kagami had returned) came running into the kitchen. Karma pointed his knife at the girl.

"Who is she?"

"Nadia!" Natsuki went to the girl's side and inspected the girl's wound. "What the hell happened?" Kagami gave his son a pointed look.

"Oh so he's back?" The red head thought bitterly.

"I thought someone broke in, and I found her" he put the knife away.

Natsuki's eyes landed on the scissors that hit the side of Nadia's head, impaled deep in the wood of the closet. The woman pulled it out, and sure enough there was the thinnest trail of blood and, she noticed how rusty the scissors were.

"We didn't even know you were home" Natsuki said to Karma.

"Who is she?" Karma looked at Nadia, who didn't even looked fazed at the slightest that he had attacked her barely five minutes ago. The girl was eyeing his bare chest, and smirked, the boy was mortified to realise he was still shirtless.

"Karma, put something on. Natsuki tend to Nadia, we meet in the living room in five minutes" Kagami pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a stressed sigh.

(Author: Dun dun duuuun!
IWMYM fun fact: Natsuki paid a visit to Gakuho today, or was going to. But she felt so ashamed of herself that she couldn't bring herself to face him so she instead spent the entire day in the garden planting the white roses Masami loved.)