50

Karma froze up. His--as Gakushū would have put it---brain malfunctioned, and he couldn't react. Gakushū continues kissing him, he didn't pry his lips with his tongue, it was just a gentle, normal kiss. "Do something" he thought. "Don't just freeze"

Just as he was about to close his eyes, Gakushū pulled away, looking down at him with that gentle, foreign look. "I don't give a fuck if you're engaged" he says. "That bitch isn't good enough for you anyway, you deserved someone perfect"

"A-and you think that person is you?" Karma tried to tease, but his stammer didn't have him the affect he desired.

"I don't think, because I know" Gakushū arrogantly replied, pecking Karma's nose.

Gakushū fell down to Karma's side, and the two boys just lay there looking at the clouds above.

".....You kissed me"

"I can do it again if you want" Gakushū smirked.

"What does that make us?" Karma decided to stop beating around the bush. He likes Gakushū, Gakushū just confessed to feeling the same way. They've kissed for real this time now, Karma wanted to know...were they now what he thinks they are?

Gakushū placed an arm on his eyes, and just chuckled. "Use that genius mind of yours Karma, you're not stupid and so aren't I. You know what we are" he smirked. "You just want to hear the words come out of my mouth, but...since this is my last day of ordering you to do what I want" he took off his arm from his eyes. "Say it"

Karma gritted his teeth, blushing in embarrassment. "We're.."

"Saaay it" Gakushū drawls.

"We're, boyfriends now" Karma bit his lip. "That's right, you're mine now Karma" Gakushū sat up. "I won't let that bitch marry you, we have the years. That's plenty of time to figure out how to save your company and call off your wedding" he placed Karma's head to his lap and began playing with Karma's red hair.

"We've got all the time in the world so let's just take it slow and enjoy ourselves" he grins at Karma, who was grinning back at him.

A few minutes later, Karma had fallen asleep on his lap, again.

Gakushū admired Karma's face. His father's question that had been stuck in his mind on repeat, he can finally give an answer to.

"Can you let him go?"

"Can I let him go?" The boy laughs to himself, new determination lights up inside of him. Screw the dare, and screw the game. "Fuck, NO"

(Author: I cringed at how I wrote chapter 49's ending.
IWMYM fact: I was originally planning on screwing you guys over by making chapter 49 a daydream and chapter 50 will be Karma snapping out of it and realising he was still at the restourant with Nadia, but scraped the idea over because I didn't wanna risk pissing off a lot of you---even though...I'd have greatly enjoyed it 😏)