Extra extra(Short side stories 3)

1. Nanami as student counselor

The purple eyed blonde woman raises a delicate brow at the troublesome student. "So, let me see if I understand this...You vandalized school private property, caused two fights this week, has done zero of your homeworks ad projects, and played hooky?" Nanami actually smiled at him. "Why, piglet?"

The student scoffed and crosses his arms, which was bandaged up from the wrists up to his shoulders. "For fun" he replied coolly.

Asano Nanami grins. "Oh? So you did it to look cool?"

"Yea I did, so what?" The student challenged.

"Sadly there is nothing I can do except tell your parents"

"Go ahead, see if I care! I'm a rebel"

"Really? Because you know if they find out their son has been goofing off at school they will fight, and blame each other, and yell, and then it will lead to a divorce, then they will fight for child custody and this will be taken to court and if you don't fucking choose you will loose both your parents love and you WILL BE ALONE, UNWANTED, ABANDONED, wondering 'where did it go wrong?' and 'maybe if I behaved like a civilized person my life wouldn't be such a mess' IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT LITTLE PIG?! HA??!!!"

the student was shaking in his seat, tears in his eyes. "N-No ma'am! I can change! I CAN CHANGE! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!" the boy cried.

Nanami smiled at her client. "My work here is done. Now beat it piggy. Next!"

2. The mistake

Gakushū gets triggered by his father

Gakushū gives his father a condom with holes in it

Gakuho takes them

Gakushū laughs

Gakushū's boyfriend's mother gets pregnant-

Gakushū's boyfriend's mother gets pregnant?

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!"

3. "Stop talking!"(Karma as a teacher)

"My name is Akabane Karma and I will be your math teacher, these will be your evaluation criteria so you better write them down because I won't be repeating them" The handsome red haired man smirks charmingly, so charmingly that he was able to gain his dear student's trust fast.

But...

30% classwork
40% homework
60% quiz
70% test

"Take out a paper we'll have a quiz" The red head slammed his ruler against the table smirking evilly.

"Wait sensei! It's just the first day

"Forget one paper, make it two"

"Wait, Sensei!"

"Better make it three"

"SHUT UP!"

"four"

"WE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!"

"SHUT HIM UP! SHUT HIM UP BEFORE WE GET MO-"

"five"

"But I don't know anything!"

"Ten"

Was it just them? Or were they seeing their sensei with devil horns and tail and is that hell fire in the background?

The red head smiled. "Great, depending on your performance today, I'll see how much homework you'll get"

No one said a word the entire time unless spoken to.

Their math teacher was a demon.

4. Drunk Karma

Karma: Shu
9:13pm

Karma: baaaaaaby!
9:14pm

Karma: Shū-chan where are you? I miss you so much baby 😭😭😭
9:14pm

Karma: Are you with someone else?! Am I not enough?!
9:14pm

Karma: ALRIGHT GO! I DON'T NEED YOU AT ALL!
9:15pm

Karma: NO SHU-CHAN I NEED YOU SO MUCH DON'T GO! PLEASE DON'T LEAAAVENMNEH!
9:16pm

Gakushū raised a brow at the messages, before looking at his boyfriend leaning against his shoulder, face entirely red and looked like he would black out any second now.