110

The trio sat in a circle in the round table. Gakuho had his hand pressed against his cheek, Kagami had his arms crossed.

The two men were glaring at each other, as if they were already planning the murder of the man before them.

Meanwhile Natsuki was clipping her nails while humming a tune, ignoring the two men who were plotting murder against each other.

When more minutes passed by and no one still said a word, Natsuki slammed her nail clipper down. The two men flinched a little, before clearing their throats and adjusting their ties.

"Let's just end this quick because I have a salon appointment" Natsuki twirled the fork in her hand. The men eyed her hand warily, especially since

1. Gakuho knew what she could do when given a fork. Especially since Natsuki was pissed at him at the moment

2. Kagami knew that his wife was capable of skinning him and his rival alive. He married more than just a pretty face after all, and the past few days he's been reminded of that ever since she got her flame back.

So yea, they were screwed and knew better than to further upset the woman. They did not wish to die yet after all.

"Gakuho-kun, Kagami wants to visit Masami's grave" Natsuki checked her nails as she spoke.

"What?" Gakuho glared at Kagami. "You heard me Gakuho-kun, Bakagami wishes to see Masami's grave" she eyed the strawberry blonde man. "And so do I" she added.

"Hmm...Alright then" The man stood up and fixed his blazer. "Come along we haven't got all day, I still have some paperwork to finish" he walked towards the door.

He stopped when he realized the two did not follow him. "Well? Don't you wish to see Masami?"

Natsuki stood up gracefully and followed the man. Kagami hesitantly joined them.

They got into their own respective vehicles. Natsuki got into the car with Kagami but sat in the backseat. "Are you still angry with me Natsuki?" Kagami asked hesitantly.

"Just shut up and drive" the woman snapped.

Kagami growled under his breath but started the engine. They followed Gakuho's car, driving into the outskirts of town until they lost sight of buildings and were just in an open road.

"Everything fell apart eversince he came back into our lives" Kagami angrily said. "We were happy Natsuki, but eversince Asano and you reunited our perfect world started falling apart"

"Kagami" Natsuki looked at her husband's eyes through the rearview mirror. "Even way back then there was a problem in our marriege, I just chose to turn a blind eye. You caged me"

"Caged you?!" Kagami almost crashed into Gakuho's car. "I let you chose your own carrier, I let you drink heavily whenever you're stressed, I let you give our son that stupid name, I let you do whatever you want!"

"Then why is it I always had to ask for your permission? Why did I have to win your approval?" Natsuki looked out the window.

"You drag me around, you flaunt me like I'm a trophy, not your wife. I couldn't take care of Karma because I was always with you"

"Stop this drama Natsuki" Kagami rolled his eyes.

"And don't think I never noticed the way you looked at Masami in college. Don't think I never noticed the way you longingly gaze at the picture of her you hid in the closet" Natsuki narrowed her eyes at him.

She didn't know if she was angry at her husband for how he treated her and Karma, or for the years she spent trying to be the woman Kagami wanted her to be.

"I treated you and Karma well" Kagami ignored what she had said. "I gave you fine clothes, a large house, warm food, and the finest things money can buy. Stop treating me like I'm the bad guy here" the car stopped.

They arrived at meadow of pure white roses.

The two got out of the car and followed Gakuho up a hill where a large rose tree stood.

Underneath it was a pure white marble stone that had Masami's name carved on.

"Hello Masami-chan" Natsuki smiled at her dead friend. "It has been years hasn't it?"

Gakuho and Kagami knelt down infront of the grave. "Hi honey" Gakuho caressed the marble stone. "Remember this idiot?" He pointed at the man beside him.

Kagami glared at Gakuho.

This meadow had a calming affect on all three of them. For a moment, all their stress, anger, resentment and regrets washed away. It was almost like Masami was with them right now.

(Author: I mean they are infront of her grave, does that count?)

"Our sons" Kagami began. "They're in a relationship" he sat with his back against the tree. "I'm not blind, and though you both see me as a heartless, narcissistic bastard-"

Natsuki snorted.

"I can recognize love when I see one. Karma's inlove with your son and vice versa" he then looked at Gakuho with narrowed eyes. "I know I'm not I haven't treated Karma well, but he is still my son. I don't act like it but I still care. Something happened with your son, Asano"

Natsuki sat down too. Gakuho remained standing, preferring to look down on them. (Author: yea he ain't gonna act like their equal he gonna look down because that's who he is)

"To summarize. I ordered Gakushū's best friend Ren to dare him to make Karma fall in love with him"

"But Gakushū-kun ended up falling for Karma instead" Natsuki added.

"Things happened. Karma and Gakushū got together, but then Nadia came into the picture"

Kagami winced at the glare the two sent at him.

"Nadia quickly got this obsession for Karma. And she exposed the dare at the festival" Gakuho went on

"That's why Karma was a wreck last night" Natsuki finished.

"I...I see. I suppose this is partly my fault for bringing such an obsessive and mentally unstable girl here. I knew she wasn't doing well in the head but I didn't know the girl was that bad" he then looked at his wife, and Gakuho. "But we need this partnership, or else we'll be ruined"

"Sweetheart what do you think I've been doing?" Natsuki went down the hill and to their car, and when she returned she had a brief case. "This entire time I've been trying to find a way to terminate the engagement. Among other things"

She showed him the files. "Oh, and by the way. I am the new Chairwoman of Akabane corps. You can see your signature which you signed right there, handing me the highest authority and all of your bank money from your bank account, had been moved under my name" she then tossed him a different file.

"You, my dear, are currently penniless, nameless, jobless" she watched as he read the paper. "And no longer has a wife

"N-Natsuki" Kagami trembled.

"But. I don't want Karma to know yet. You are not to tell him anything. We are now working with the Asanos. That is right Kagami, I accepted the business proposal Gakuho and his son offered. So we don't need to work with the Kens"

Kagami stared at his (former) wife with an open mouth.

She did this. She did this in just a few measley days and he never knew a thing about it.

He is a buffoon.

"The only thing we need to do now, is to help Karma and Gakushū. Those two deserve each other more than anyone" Natsuki went on. "Gakushū made a mistake, but he also made Karma happier than we ever could. I'm more than certain he'll make a good son-in-law someday"

(Author: Word count 1304 words. New record for me. I don't want this story to end it's my baby! I don't want my baby to leave the nest 😭😭😭)