103

Many hours later, the sun was setting and the fairy lights were turning on one by one. Karma took Gakushū up the mountain and into the forest where E-class was performing. Gakushū had to admit, they were amazing. Especially that girl Kanzaki, she had a voice of an angel.

The crowd cheered loudly for them, and he could even see some of E-class' parents.

Even Nagisa's mother came(Author: Nagisa's mother is a Japanese Karen and I don't understand why people are justifying her actions)

"Karma-kun! Your group is next!" Karma's weird, fat sensei approached them. "Oh hello Asano-kun, here to watch your boyfriend perform?" Karma's sensei acknowledged him, his beady eyes looking straight at him.

"Uh, yes" Asano answered as he took a step back away from the large man. He was so weird and the way he looked at Gakushū made him self conscious. It was like Korosensei was trying to read his thoughts.

Karma let go of his hand and followed his friends inside the classroom to change out of their yukatas and kimonos for their performance, leaving Gakushū alone with Korosensei.

"Have you told him yet?" Korosensei asked Gakushū.

"About what?" Gakushū asked, not looking at the teacher.

"You know what I mean Asano-kun. If you don't tell him yourself, and he hears it from someone else-"

"I know! I've already heard this lecture many times before" Gakushū snapped.

"I'll tell Karma after the festival"

"I thought you promised Itona you'll tell Karma at the festival. And here it is" Korosensei reminded, his voice suddenly deepening.

Gakushū hugged himself uncomfortably. "I will tell him. I promise"

Korosensei left him alone.

Gakushū walked towards the stage just as Karma, Kayano, Maehara, Isogai and Nagisa went up.

"Interesting styles they've got" Nanami said to him, drinking a can of coke

Gakushū didn't answer, he was too busy looking at Karma and how handsome the red head looked, especially in those jeans.

"I knew it! The blue one is a girl! Look at her legs! They're too smooth to be a boy's!" Mira whispered excitedly to Nanami, sounding proud of herself.

Nagisa nervously checked the mic, taking deep breaths to calm himself. "W-we, we didn't think anyone would come and see us at all but...but here you are now" he smiled appreciatively at the crowd. "D-dōmo arigatō! We hope you enjoy this, this song is for..." Nagisa scanned the crowd and caught his teacher at the very back.

"F-for someone very important to us"

"Outoto you lucky bastard! You didn't tell me he could sing!" Nanami shook her brother. "I didn't know either" Gakushū muttered as he stared adoringly at his Karma.

(Author: The fact that the VA of Kayano, Nagisa and Karma sang the openings makes it all the more better)

The cheers grew louder and louder. Nagisa felt proud as they all soaked up the compliments and praise.

Karma winked at his boyfriend who smiled back at him.

But then, the screen projector behind them lit up.

And Nadia stepped into the stage looking the happiest she's ever been. Holding a microphone.

"What the hell is she doing?" Nanami muttered.

"Can I have everyone's attention?!" She screamed giddily into the mic, a few had covered their ears.

"I have something INTERESTING that I would love everyone to know!  Especially my dear fiancé right here haha!" She laughed eagerly and she pressed something in her hand and the projector displayed something in the giant screen.

Gakushū and Ren's text messages.

(Author: Well....that just happened)