63

Nadia was reapplying her make up in the girl's bathroom(Author: Bathroom, CR, lavatory, whatever you call it). She pursed her lips and applied lip balm, before dusting her cheeks with powder.

She smiled at her reflection. "Holy fuck, I look hot as hell, hello baby" she winked at herself, giggling. "I don't know what that white haired freak was talking about" she pouted. "Is he blind? What was he talking about 'uglier up close' " he was probably one of Karma's friends. The way he stood beside him and glared at her when she was hugging Karma. Was it jealousy?

She would think he liked him, but that was just not possible. He's a boy, just like Karma, how would a boy like another boy? That was just unnatural. Thinking about it, Asano was possessive and protective of Karma too. "During the car ride on the way here yesterday, they were holding hands" she remembered thinking nothing of it, simply thought maybe they were just very close friends. But now that she was looking at it more deeply....

She blew a raspberry, and shook her head. "Ridiculous, boys can't like boys. Not in that way" she imagined a boy being intimate with another boy, and felt very uncomfortable. It was so weird, and she didn't like it one bit.

She tied her hair in a cute braid, and winked at her reflection again.

Karma was sure to gawk over her now! She looked so pretty.

Before going though she took out her phone and texted her dad to update him about the Akabanes and her experiences in japan.

Me: Daaaaddy!
1:13 pm

Me: I'm having the time of my life here. My school mates worship the ground I walk on
1:14 pm

Me: Everyone loves me :)
1:15 pm

Me: Almost everyone. Karma is so cold to me :(
1:15 pm

Me: his friends are all mean to me!
One of them said that I was ugly. A blonde girl was muttering under her breath and looking at me like, Like I did something wrong!
1:16 pm

Me: There's also this other guy. Asano, he hates me and when we first met he judged me harshly
1:16 pm

Me: Karma's parents ADORE ME though, especially my future father-in-law :D
1:17 pm

Me: Future mother-in-law is so pretty, but she mostly keeps her distance to me. She's a sweetheart though whenever I talk to her
1:18pm

Me: I have a feeling she doesn't like me either though, despite all that sweetness. Ugh, I think Karma takers after her personality
1:18pm

Me: Though, Karma is more open about his dislike for me
1:18 pm

Me: Loving japan
1:18 pm

Daddy: It's nice to know you're having fun there sweetie
1:18 pm

Daddy: Just keep going after that boy, he'll soften up to you soon. No man can ever resist you after all
1:19 pm 

Daddy: Karma's friends are mean to you? Then don't hesitate to give them a taste of their own medicine princess! That blonde girl is probably jealous of how pretty you are, why don't you show her who's boss honey pie?
1:20 pm

Daddy: Papa loves you sweetie!
1:20 pm

Daddy: Alright, Pop's gotta go. Have to face call a meeting with Akabane CEO
1:20 pm

Daddy: Kagami's pathetic isn't he?

Nadia shove her phone in her bag and walked down the hall to the exit to meet her fiancé.

Meanwhile, Karma was walking down the mountain path with his head down and headsets plugged in listening to 'One republic'. When he suddenly got a text notification from Ren.

Frowning, he clicked it and it read

"Come to the school parking lot ;) "

Karma was confused, but also very curious. He didn't want to head straight to his 'date' with Nadia. He figured she could wait for him....

For however long he will take.

The red head went to the school parking lot and nearly tripped on his feet at the sight.

There was a crowd of screaming girls and gays, with their phones out and filming Asano Gakushū, his boyfriend who was shirtless and washing a car. 

There was a large banner that said

FREE CAR WASH BY ASANO GAKUSHU

Gakushū suddenly splashed himself with water, making the girls(and gays) scream louder. Karma felt his throat dry