Happy birthday Karma! (Side story)

"What do you want for Christmas Asano?" Ren asked his friend as they walked home together. Gakushū thought for a moment, before answering with a smile

"Karma"

Ren blinked in shock. "Sorry?"

"Did I stutter?"

Ren sweatdropped and lagged behind a bit, watching Asano's back. "Uhhh, and what does he want?"

"He already has me, what more could he want?"

Ren couldn't tell if his friend was joking or not. "Well, Christmas day is actually his birthday" he informed. "I hear his parents don't even bother to show up, they just said him some money and that's that"

This got Asano's interest, frowning he turned to his friend. "Where did you hear that? As busy as they are Karma is their only son. Heck, my father was never affectionate, as much as he is a tyrant he still puts effort into baking me a small cake on the date of my birth. Surely his parents would make an effort to come back in his life?"

Ren shrugged. "Those are just rumors passed around but I'm sure they're correct, considering-" he pointed over Asano's shoulder.

The strawberry blonde looked and saw his heart's desire. "Speak of the devil, there he is" Asano commented walking towards the red haired boy.

"Karma!" He called.

The red head raised his head and locked eyes with Asano's vibrant purple ones. "Yo" he lazily greeted, smirking.

Ever since Asano had started talking more to him, they became...sort of friends? Well the strawberry blonde made no effort to hide his attraction for the red head, and they would occasionally flirt. But the young Akabane wasn't sure about how he felt for the Chairman's son.

He was still suspicious, and wary. There was the possibility Asano was only using him. But he couldn't help but to, trust him more. He acted differently towards him than how he acts to their other schoolmates and teachers.

It made Karma feel happier, every time he sees the strawberry blonde.

Today however, he just couldn't get himself to smile brighter.

"It's Christmas tomorrow" Asano reminded. "Any plans?"

"Aside from blackmailing Nagisa-kun into sending me pictures of him in a dress, or pranking some wannabe delinquents, nothing" Karma said walking side by side with his rival-sorta-friend?

Ren meanwhile sweatdropped at being forgotten. "I'm good thanks" he says to the wind as he went home alone. But honestly who cares about him?

Back to Karushuu!

"That's it?" Gakushū pretended to be surprised.

"That's it" Karma nodded with a straight face. Usually, he would be teasing or provoking the strawberry blonde or dragging him with him to do whatever they wanted. But he just didn't feel like himself today.

Tomorrow was going to be Christmas, and his birthday. And he would spend it like every year.

Eating cereal and watching Christmas movies on T.V, singing a quiet 'happy birthday to himself.

"No plans really? Are your parents not coming home for the Holliday?"

Karma ignored him. He didn't even want to think about his sorry excuse parents, he shove his hands in his jacket pockets to hide his shaking fists. "No"

Gakushū was silent, then. "Don't leave your house tomorrow. At all"

This was a weird request. "Why?" He wasn't going to anyway, but he still wanted to know the reason for Asano's sudden request.

"Just don't, I have a surprise for you" with that, his future husban--Ahem! His friend ran the opposite direction where they were going to.

Karma shrugged and went home, where no parents or anyone at all, greeted him.

Before he knew it, it was his birthday. And also, Christmas. The red head saw no point in getting out of bed and was about to fall back asleep but the constant banging on his bedroom door kept waking him up.

"KARMA! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!" Gakushū's muffled voice
can be heard through the door. Groaning the red head threw a pillow at the door. "Go away!" he yelled.

The banging stopped, and Karma felt a momentary relief. But then-

BOOGSH!

Karma shot out of bed and stared in shock at the remains of his door. "What the fuck Gakushū?!" He yelled pissed off at the strawberry blonde on his floor. How did he even get in his house?!

"Merry happy birthday Christmas" Asano muttered.

Karma glared at the blonde who was groaning on the floor. Well this was an interesting way to wake up on his birthday, he wasn't even going to deny that.

"You better pay for my door dipshit or I will have you arrested for breaking and entering" The red head growled helping the young Asano up. "I could just bribe my way out" Gakushū smirked.

Karma ignored him and was about to go back to bed but Asano pounced on him, pinning him to the floor and stripped him naked with ease.

"What the hell are you doing you maniac?!" Karma tried to push Asano off but since the two are of equal strenght he couldn't get the Asano off.

"Stop moving damn it!"

"Atleast take me to dinner first! Why are you rushing things?!"

Asano rolled his eyes. "You and your dirty mind Karma" he got off the boy and smirked down at him. He sucessfuly got him to wear a red dress shirt and dark dress pants. "Come on" getting the boy up, he led him downstairs to the kitchen where a large strawberry birthday cake was, with a candle shaped to be the number of Karma's age was in the center.

There was a medium shaped Christmas tree that hadn't been decorated yet in the living room, and the kitchen had balloons all over the place, colored red, orange and gold, Karma's trademark colours.

"After eating cake we can decorate the tree, you can put the star on top of you want" Asano explained. "Then afterwards we'll do whatever you want, hell I'll help you lure in delinquents and stuff their noses with wasabi and mustard if you want"

Karma stared at him wide eyed. What did he do to deserve him? Karma grinned and pounced on the boy, pinning him to the floor and kissing him breathless.

"Thank you" Karma said after they kissed.

"Anything for you devil" Asano chuckled. "Come one let's eat"

Karma's parents never came home for his birthday, and he spent the entire day like he always did every year. Shut inside his house.

The difference is he had Gakushū to keep him company, and, he thought as they cuddled in bed, they could do this every year.

Me: Merry Christmas! And happy Birthday Karma :)