Extra Extra (Short side stories 5)

(Author: I write hella lot of side stories)

1. Road trip(Also Karma and Gakushū have adopted a beautiful son named Youta)

"NO! Karma, no way we're listening to your mix!" Gakushū yelled snatching Karma's phone. "Your taste of music suck!"

"You're the one who sucks! Dancing Queen is a masterpiece!" Karma growled.

"Dads! Focus on the road you morons!" Their ten year old adopted son shouted from the backseat. "And by the way both your music suck!"

Five minutes later though...

"YOU CAN DANCE! YOU CAN JIVE! HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!" Karma screamed the lyrics, honking the horn.

Youta scowled from the backseat as he turned the volume of his headset at max level to drown out his dad's singing.

"EYES ON THE ROAD KARMA!" Gakushū took the wheel and luckily they managed to avoid running over an old lady. "We are so sorry!" Gakushū yelled, popping his head out the window.

____________________

"Gakushū! Youta! Quit trying to choke each other!" Karma growled as he attempted to pry his husband and son away from each other. "Not until Youta takes back what he said about my driving skills!"

"I've seen the way you drive dad! They are the worse! How do you have a license?!" Youta spat, pulling on Gakushū's hair.

"You brat! What would you know about driving?! You're only ten!"

Karma rubbed his forehead. This is going to take a while

_____________________

"HEY! THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL AREA! FUCKING IDIOT! WHAT YOU DID WAS DANGEROUS! THERE ARE KIDS HERE! "Karma yells in anger, popping his head out the car window.

"YOU ALMOST HIT THAT DOG YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!" Youta yelled along with Karma.

"The wheel! The wheel!" Gakushū unbuckled his seatbelt and took over driving while his husband and son angrily screamed outside.

"That's enough you two " Gakushū growled. Oh God can't they go on one road trip as a family, without getting into trouble?

______________________

"Okay so I think that was the last delay, we can finally go back to our- WHAT FUCK DADS NO GROPING INFRONT OF ME!" Youta felt like gagging when he looked at his parents who were making out in the front seat. "We'll get pulled over" Youta groaned.

Sometimes he felt like he was the only one in their family with an actual brain. And still uses it. "DADS!"

____________________

"A flat tire?" Gakushū kicked the hood of their car. "Damn it! Now we're stuck in the middle of nowhere!"

"Dad" Youta sighed. "We haven't left the city"

His dads looked at him. "What are you talking about Youta? We've been driving for hours" Karma patted Youta's head.

Youta growled and pushed Karma's hand away, showing them his phone screen.

"We've been going around in circles in the fucking park dad!"

2. Asano-Akabane Youta

Youta was five when he was adopted by Gakushū and Karma. He was wandering around the streets, starving and sick, when he saw a red haired man dressed in expensive clothes.

Desperate for money, Youta tried to pick pocket him.

But Karma had caught his hand, and smirked down at him. Youta froze, thinking he would be hit, he closed his eyes tightly and braced himself. However, all he received was a gentle pat on his head. Opening his two toned eyes(Author: Youta has heterochromia, I think I drew him to have half gold and purple eyes) he was met face to face with a bread.

Since then, everyday he met the stranger at that alley and the red head would give him something good to eat. Eventually he learned that the man was named Karma, and later he met Karma's husband Gakushū.

The men asked him if he wanted to live with them, and Youta eagerly accepted.

He was given the name of Asano-Akabane Youta. Gakushū tutored him with advance stuff that Youta never cared much about but he forced himself to learn and master out of gratitude for his adoptive parents.

He was a lot closer to Karma, as they had far more things in common.

Their love for spicy food and milk was an example, and their prankster nature too.

Youta never asked why he had two dads instead of one dad and a mom. He felt like the was the luckiest boy ever.

Eventually he dyed his boring blonde hair  pink and red. He couldn't decide which color he liked more so he mixed the two colors and used it on his head.

Gakushū almost had a heart attack when he came home from work one day and saw Youta with weird dual colored hair.

He was loved by his two dads, and despite them sometimes being idiots he loves them back tenfold.

Look out world, here comes Asano-Akabane Youta! The son of the devil and the king of perfection.

3. I'm gonna shoot

Karma held a gun in his hands and he was pointing it at Gakushū. "I'm goNna shoot Asano!" He warned.

Gakushū stood indifferently, arms crossed. "Do it, shoot me"

Karma closed his eyes and pulled the trigger.

POOF!

instead a small white flag popped out and written on it was

read the back.
Ps. BANG!

Karma flipped it and it read

I love you
- A.G.

Karma felt touched, and he looked at the strawberry blonde with love. Who looked back at him with the same expression.

WARNING: RATED 18+!!!!

"I'LL KILL YOU!" The two rolled around the floor trying to stab each other, both covered in each other's blood.