79

"You put a tracker on your brother?!" Mira stares at her mistress in disbelief.

"On his phone Mira dearest" Nanami corrected. "Um, when?" Mira nervously asked. "About thirty seconds after hugging him at that restourant" Nanami shrugged.

"How did you even-?!! Oh forget it" Mira sighed as she trudged after her mistress. "Well, where is he?"

Nanami showed the brunette her phone. "At a convenience store thirty blocks away from his school" Nanami explained. "Let's go Mira"

"You are, even giddier today Nanami-sama"

"Why ever not? If Shū-chan and his friends play their cards right" Nanami winked. "I might land myself a future brother-in-law, isn't that exciting?!"

"Nanami-sama they are only fifteen year olds!"

Meanwhile, with Gakushū and Karma. "Achoo!" Karma sneezed. "I can't be having a cold" Karma rubbed his nose.

Gakushū bought some tissues for Karma. "Thanks" Karma took them gratefully. Gakushū bought them so many junk food and even a whole box of strawberry milk for Karma.

The two took a seat at one of the benches outside the store, eating Clover chips and sipping strawberry milk. Karma was lying his head on Gakushū's lap.

"You plan to go back to school soon?" Karma asked Gakushū.

"No"

"Yea me neither"

Gakushū laughed out loud. "What's funny?" Karma asked. "You've completely changed me Karma, seriously you're a bad influence on me" he ran his fingers through Karma's hair. "It's your fault, you're dating a delinquent" Karma stuck his tongue out.

"I guess I have a thing for bad boys?" Gakushū snickered.

"And I like the controll freaks" Karma snorted.

Gakushū glared at him for the 'controll freak' part, but Karma was right though. He was too controlling sometimes, courtesy of his dad's upbringing. It felt nice to let loose and give the reigns to someone else. He was okay with just wasting the entire day on that bench(blowing off school again but it wasn't like they were really doing anything except prepare for the festival) with Karma.

"I FINALLY FOUND YOU TWO!!" someone screamed.

Gakushū and Karma jumped off the bench and looked at the direction where the scream came from. "What the hell is that?" Karma pointed at a purple dot growing bigger and bigger as it ran towards them.

"Tha-that would be my-"

"NICE TO MEET YOU!" a young woman four years older than them pounced on Karma. "FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW!"

(Author: Gakushū's over protective and devoted sister and his sadistic demonic loving boyfriend meet. Oh but what does Gakushū have to worry about?)