49

"I never wondered why his mother was absent in his life....I just thought he was like me. I thought his mother was overseas...or didn't care for him and left him with his dad. I even thought maybe Gakushū's mom just liked to stay at home" Karma read the name on the marble stone.

"I never thought I'd be meeting his mother like this"

Asano Masami, a wonderful wife and mother. Rest with the angels

"Mom, this is Karma" Gakushū gestured to the boy next to him. Karma awkwardly waved at the marble. "Hi, uhh Asano-san?" He didn't know what to call her, and awkwardly looked at the strawberry blonde staring fondly at his mother's tomb.

Gakushū sat down Infront of his mother's tomb, and patted the space next to him signalling Karma to sit down with him.

Karma reluctantly did so.

"Why, did you bring me here?" Karma asked the blonde boy. Gakushū shrugged. "You reminded me of myself when I get angry. I tend to get reckless and act stupid, it'll take a lot to calm me down. This place is my sanctuary, and with my mom here with me, I'd feel at peace" the blonde looked at Karma. "I thought you'd feel the same if I took you here"

And he was right. Karma felt at peace, calmed. This place was special, very special.

"Also" Gakushū went on. He smirked cockily at the red head. "I thought it was time for my mom to meet the boy who is madly in love with me"

Karma choked on air, and turned as red as his hair.

"Who said I love you?! If anything I think it's the other way around here!" Karma grins slyly at Gakushū. "You're the one who came to me first, You kissed me!" He laughed in triumph.

"It was an indirect kiss! My hand was in the way!" Gakushū yelled with a tick mark 💢. Then he remembered something. "But you were going to say that you liked me weren't you? That night, before I cut you off, you were muttering about something" he smirked. "Something that begins with the letter 'L', Karma"

"Yea, 'L' for Loser"

"You're a real idiot"

"You're a freak" -Karma

"You're hair colour is horrible" -Gakushu

"Well yours is too plain and boring" -Karma

"Sadist" -Gakushu

"Controll freak" -Karma

"Delinquent" -Gakushu

"Nerd"-Karma

"Dick" -Gakushu

"Ass" -Karma

And the two continued their banter.

Karma faced Gakushu's mother's tomb. "Mrs. Asano! You're son is a total dickhead! He's been like this since forever, could you maybe haunt him and teach him a lesson about being nice?"

"What the- Don't listen to him mom I'm a good boy! I swear" Gakushū panickly said. He heard Karma laughing and, out of embarrassment, he hit him upside the head.

"Asshole!" Karma yelled and tackled Gakushū to the ground, the two rolled down the hill play fighting and landed on a bush of roses.

Gakushū was on top of Karma, pining him beneath him.

"You're an idiot, a real idiot" Gakushū laughed. The two stares at each other, finding the position very comfortable.

Badum, Badum, Badum, Badum

"Hey, remember in the mirror house? When I asked if you liked me?" Gakushū brought his lips to Karma's ear, whispering softly.

Karma clenched his fists nervously. "Yea" he whispered back.

"I never got a proper response"

Karma's eyes widened. "Now?!"

"It better not be a half assed response Karma" Gakushū whispered. "Because I think I have feelings for you" he chuckled. "I have really no idea when this started, but It's only now I'm realising how much you mean to me....Karma" he pulled away from Karma's ear and hovered above the red haired boy. He smiled, a gentle smile that left Karma's heart beating faster.

"Akabane Karma"

Karma's eyes widened in shock at the pressure on his lips.

"I've fallen, hard"