58

Day 16

"Sooo~" Nakamura trails as she smirked at her red haired friend.

Nagisa, Kayano, Isogai, Maehara, Sugino, Itona and three other girls were sitting with them, looking at the red head interestedly. "What's going on between you and Asano? Hm?"

"Did you get laid?" Hiroto cackled earning a murderous glare from Karma.

"He's treating you well, right?" Nagisa asked in concern.

"Are you finally together?" Kayano squeezed.

Karma continues sipping on his strawberry milk, watching his friend's curious expressions.

The red head shrugged. "Yes, we're dating now"

The girls screamed, Rio punching her fist into the air. Sugino and Maehara teased the former delinquent, and Nagisa congratulated them.

"Well? How is he?!" Fuwa demanded. "Is he rough or gentle?"

"I--wait, no we haven't gone that far!" Karma pushed away the excited girl. "Our relationship is still new. We only got together like, yesterday"

"Yesterday...Oh! I saw you two at school yesterday. I was busy helping prepare for he coming end of the school year festival" Isogai remembered. "Asano-kun was carrying you in his arms"

This information made his friends smirk evilly at him. "Just you wait Isogai-kun!" Karma thought, planning the numerous ways he could get back at the class president.

Meanwhile, down at the main building.

Asano was glaring at the stack of papers on his desk. He really hated school festivals, there is just so much to do and organize. But he suppose, this is what he gets for slacking off. Gakushū growls and pushed the papers off his desk, scattering them on the floor.

Seo came inside, saw the papers, gave his leader a look of disapproval, before getting on his knee and gathering them. "Asano-kun, glaring at your work and pushing them away will not help you finish it faster" Seo explains.

"Next year, I won't be running for Council president" Asano promised himself. He didn't want his hair turn gray before he reaches twenty.

The blonde looked outside the glass paned window and saw Nadia being surrounded by a crowd of students.

Yesterday, when Nadia was introduced to his class(unfortunately they are classmates) the girl had given them all the biggest, and brightest smile ever. She acted as sweet as honey to girls who approach her and was seductive to the boys.

The foreigner became the most popular girl in the school. She was the most envied and most admired.

Gakushū figured he probably wouldn't mind, he will just ignore her.

As long as she stays away from him, and Karma.

_____________

Lunch was almost over, they only had about ten minutes left. Karma thought he can finally escape his friends, but then he heard a girl's high voice calling him. "Karma-chan!" Nadia's voice echoed across the field, as she ran towards him in her four inch heels. Her skirt uniform was so short it should be illegal, and her uniform blouse hugged her chest tightly, causing them to bounce with each step.

"Who's that supposed to be? Itona asked Karma, appearing beside him.

Karma suddenly looked uncomfortable and annoyed. Itona, and their other classmates watched as the girl jumped on Karma and hugged him.

"Ohhh! Karma-chan I've missed you so much!"Nadia rubbed her breast against his arm.

Karma's classmates were staring at them in bewelderment. Korosensei had switched to his human disguise and was watching as well, though the monster teacher was more focused on the teenager's breasts.

"Why are you rubbing your fake boobs against his arm?" Itona asked pointing at her.

Nadia glared at the boy. "I'll have you know him, these" she points at her chest. "Are 100% natural"

"Yea, naturally made" Itona looked at her boredly. Behind him, Kayano was studying Nadia, before nodding at her as if agreeing with Itona.

Nadia bristled before forcing herself to maintain her composure.

"Hello! My name is Ken Nadia" she smiled--more like sneered-- at the E-class students. "I'm the one Karma will marry"